A disintegrating country

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fuq mate. I'm not going to explain it to you any more.

Plenty of others have tried, but you're only here to troll.

it was an off the cuff comment that you have turned into a s**t fight.

Go play your games elsewhere.

I have repeatedly asked you to explain what you meant and all you have done is abuse and belittle

86514,xcitefun-5-777177.jpg

french chicks whispering in your ear during coitus

Whispering? Pfft. Shouting at the top of her pretty gallic voice, oui, oui, oui!!!!

86514,xcitefun-5-777177.jpg

french chicks whispering in your ear during coitus
midday sleeps
they hate poms, (too).
French alps
Bordeaux
Riviera
no australian, s**t for brain, bogans

French lifestyle.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>australian lifestyle
Nah.

France has its own style of bogan. And their food seems to revolve around mashing stuff, adding butter and calling it a meal.

There are fully armed soldiers on active patrol in Disneyland Paris, you need to be bloody careful of thieves near all the main tourist attractions and last time I was there my wife was racially/sexually abused by street thugs walking from the underground to the Sacre Coeur. Dont go walking around anywhere near the Moulin Rouge district, particulary at night. Everyone should experience Paris once in their lives but personally I'd start my France trip at Geneva instead, you can easily access the French Alps which is one of the best places on earth. Chamonix is unbelieveable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The part where I irrelevantly claim I am offended 'under 18c' with no reasoning whatsoever, hence it is technically racist and someone could go to jails for ages because the of the left.

I never said that

how could you be offended by a post about french girl speaking french?

Here are some RuA quotes directed at me in the last few pages that may help you:

He is a full s00z.

Mr. "Drop a stupid, one line argument into a thread and then cry when people laugh at you", has something to say.

btw, your modus operandi on this board is crystal clear.

Just take it one step at a time Einstein,

see, now I am just pointing my finger and laughing at you.

I'm pretty good at most things, but miracles and the impossible are beyond me.

This peanut is serious.

please try your hardest to go full s00z at someone else.

Don't confuse him further

and from last night

Go shill elsewhere, the joint is already overpopulated by nuffies like you.

I think that it is only fair to point out that you are an idiot after this post.

Did you realise that you made a dickhead of yourself and decided to ignore your claim and move on?
quality posts.

quality posts.

how are they quality?

they are abusive?

Rule 1. We encourage rigorous debate as long as it stays on topic and subject. If you attack the man then you risk infraction; when responding, attack the argument not the poster.

Can anyone explain what is so bad about what is going on in france?

Mass civil disobedience? Lowest working hours in the western world? High wages? Best diet? Best looking women? Best lovers? Best art and damn good music?

It sounds like ******* PARADISE.

Having been there on four occasions it is an awesome place. Talking about best looking women, France own an Island called Re'Union and having been there twice the French mixed with Creole females are insanely good looking and the surf is even more inviting.

On my travels through France I have noticed parts of certain cities/towns a little derelict or impoverished but you get that in just about all countries in Europe. The fact that some of these places have high immigrant populations gives people who have never actually been there point the finger at Arab immigrants without any real life experience of France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back