Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting patiently for last chapter of Naruto...

tumblr_inline_n9t4ghXCsb1qhoypo.gif

Everything was rushed as expected.

30 chapters worth of content (longer Naruto vs Sasuke fight, post-war and the epilogue) were crammed into 2 chapters. So many loose ends, we don't even know what happens to Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Extremely disappointing ending. What a way to ruin a manga in the space of 6 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YNfEemY.jpg

Frieza returns for the upcoming movie in 2015, and is supposedly at super saiyan god levels.

They must seriously be running out of ideas if they're bringing Frieza back for what, the 5th time?

YNfEemY.jpg

Frieza returns for the upcoming movie in 2015, and is supposedly at super saiyan god levels.

They must seriously be running out of ideas if they're bringing Frieza back for what, the 5th time?

Didn't like Battle of Gods, this doesn't look appealing atm.

YNfEemY.jpg

Don't really see the appeal or point of bringing Frieza back as the villain, albeit with greater powers. Then again, I don't really see the appeal or point of anything DBZ related these days.

Didn't know they still do DBZ movies, must be like the annual Doraemon movies

Was never really a big fan of DBZ once I grew up, thought it was great when I was 3 and that's about it

Movies have only really been released these last couple of years. Prior to that, the franchise had pretty much been bereft of original content since the 90s. I guess that, due to its success, it's something that Toriyama has decided to go back and milk in his later years.

Btw Seven deaadly sins is so much better than Fairy Tail, same mag, same sorta genre, but just so much better

Ah yes, there was a crossover with Fairy Tail for a special chapter. What makes it so much better? Although at the moment I am watching One Piece - up to episode 45.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back