Welcome to Collingwood Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

In his interview he said he is a high half forward who runs up and down the ground and kicks goals

Well I say that what he has come to us as but I say Bucks and the Coaching Staff will try and turn him into a Midfielder

Samboy-chips is our new forgotten magpie player from the beams trade that has started he's journey at the best club in the world. I wonder how this kid will go in steeping up reaching a high ceiling with talent or not?????????
I wish him the best and hope he turns it on :)

Last edited:
Samboy-chips is our new forgotten magpie player from the beams trade that has started he's journey at the best club in the world. I wonder how this kid will go in steeping up reaching a high ceiling with talent or not?????????
I wish him the best and hope he turns it on :)

Just needs to improve his Kicking

they dont have Freeman

Freeman is more a burst from the the stoppage player has a great inside game decent outside game but on the outside isn't as good as the three I mentioned.

How can you say that when he hasn't played a game yet at afl level?????? you cant.

Using that logic I can ask you how can you call Darcy Moore or Peter Wright key position players when the haven't even played an AFL game yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using that logic I can ask you how can you call Darcy Moore or Peter Wright key position players when the haven't even played an AFL game yet.
I havent so what are you talking about?????? i think you need to actually watch freemans games as he is an elite runner. your talking dribble and this has nothing to do with moore or wright so why make stuff up when we talking about freeman and running on the outside. watch he's tac cup highlights might help you out

Last edited:
I havent so what are you talking about?????? i think you need to actually watch freemans games as he is an elite runner. your talking dribble

Blicavs is an elite runner, does that make him a good outside mid.

Needs to improve a lot but like Marsh and Cox, is an incredible athlete and prototype player who epitomizes what our midfield is currently lacking (speed and height).

Like the others he's a bit of a project player but if he comes along he may be one of the most exciting players in our team, when i sleep at night i do dream of 190cm line breakers and here he is, perhaps his girlfriend and dog supporting the Pies is the catalyst for him becoming an A grade player?

Really, really hope he has a good and fit development year, athletically he's been blessed by the footy gods so a good development year might launch him into the next phase of his career, a lot of exciting players to keep an eye on this preseason and next year, exciting stuff.

Needs to improve a lot but like Marsh and Cox, is an incredible athlete and prototype player who epitomizes what our midfield is currently lacking (speed and height).

Like the others he's a bit of a project player but if he comes along he may be one of the most exciting players in our team, when i sleep at night i do dream of 190cm line breakers and here he is, perhaps his girlfriend and dog supporting the Pies is the catalyst for him becoming an A grade player?

Really, really hope he has a good and fit development year, athletically he's been blessed by the footy gods so a good development year might launch him into the next phase of his career, a lot of exciting players to keep an eye on this preseason and next year, exciting stuff.

From what I gather at the Lions he was viewed by most as the "most likely" to take the next step. My brother-in-law is a mad keen Lions fan and was pretty disappointed they lost him, but understandably happy with Beams coming in.

I'm with you. I really think there is something to look forward to with Jack and his attributes are exactly what our midfield is crying out for at this stage. Crisp and and Freeman running through the centre is something that would intimidate most midfields. Throw in the class of Pendles and the workrate of Sidebottom and you have something to be really excited about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back