Welcome to Collingwood Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Freeman will be half dane swan, half Gary ablett.
He will have a couple of brownlows in not too long.

I reckon freeman will be out Leigh mattews. Looks like an American Staffy on the gear. Hoping for him to have a Ollie wines like season - my early tip for the rising star.

Nope. It's Smithy. Samboy chips are s**t. I am hoping we didn't give up Beams for a Samboy chip.

I have another one too. Frost is now officially called Chich.

Frost > ice > freezer > peas > chicho/chicharito (too long) > Chich

It's just so obvious!
Then what about these...
image.jpg

Nope. It's Smithy. Samboy chips are s**t. I am hoping we didn't give up Beams for a Samboy chip.

It's just so obvious!
I don't mean to sound harsh but your nicknames are horrible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's just so obvious!

Atomic Tomato > anything by Smiths. Just saying.

Is this the same Crisp who danced around Lachie Keefe for another goal when the young Lions smashed us at Brisbane this year....short memories

That was a Great Goal and I think that was his best game of his Season.

Though still needs improvement on use of ball by feet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They smashed us at the MCG. Short memories indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look, I get really frustrated on people bringing this game up as some sort of bench mark as to where we were at last year because its rubbish talk. And yes Lestat - Short memories indeed and to kick yours back into gear I've even highlighted some important passages for you!

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2014/21/coll-v-bl

Piesss.JPG

Look, I get really frustrated on people bringing this game up as some sort of bench mark as to where we were at last year because its rubbish talk. And yes Lestat - Short memories indeed and to kick yours back into gear I've even highlighted some important passages for you!

View attachment 94092
yes as u can see, armstrong played vfl that day hours earlier, had to come on straight away in the big game and also had to umpire

yes as u can see, armstrong played vfl that day hours earlier, had to come on straight away in the big game and also had to umpire
You know, they really do take it too seriously. If this was U13 and little Jimmy Chooo Chooo came on and played a full game and umpired after playing a gamer previously, he'd at least get an honorary listing in the best after a thumping.....We either take it too seriously or just hate Armstrong - Personally I don't think we take it too seriously! :)

View attachment 94092

Lestat was merely pointing out that the game was at the MCG (not the GABBA as someone else had mentioned) ... Hence the "short memory" bit

Lestat was merely pointing out that the game was at the MCG (not the GABBA as someone else had mentioned) ... Hence the "short memory" bit
My apologies Lestat - I'm on a knifes edge every time I hear people try and benchmark us of this game last season......Especially the demented folk who like to fantasize about parading Lions through the crowd at half time on long leash! Yep, that'll work.

My apologies Lestat - I'm on a knifes edge every time I hear people try and benchmark us of this game last season......Especially the demented folk who like to fantasize about parading Lions through the crowd at half time on long leash! Yep, that'll work.
We should of won that game as we were at full strength so no excuses ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back