No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something from the Chip article. Where is Melbourne mentioned in the list of clubs 'discovered'??

In no way do I want the minnow club to be raped and pillaged any further, making it impossible for them to have success... but there surely has to be as much circumstantial evidence from intercepted emails and sms traffic (that I've seen in the public domain) as what is being spouted against us, that would have to put MFC in the 'maybe pile' - at least.

Edit - I had a case of 'Bad Engrish'.

Even when they try to cheat, they have to resort to underhanded tactics.

***** Carlton

I want a full blown invistigation into Carlton see how they like it.maybe the league should ask Chris "magic blue powder" Judd what was really in that drink.

Am I missing something from the Chip article. Where is Melbourne mentioned in the list of clubs 'discovered'??

In no way do I want the minnow club to be raped and pillaged any further, making it impossible for them to have success... but there surely has to be as much circumstantial evidence from intercepted emails and sms traffic (that I've seen in the public domain) as what is being spouted against us, that would have to put MFC in the 'maybe pile' - at least.

Edit - I had a case of 'Bad Engrish'.

I did remember hearing when Asada are finished with EFC they were going to look at other clubs as well.

I did remember hearing when Asada are finished with EFC they were going to look at other clubs as well.
One thing you can be certain of if that happens is that ASADA will not get full cooperation from those clubs.

Officially they will get it of course, but unofficially every other club has to be looking at the treatment of EFC and getting ready to use the 'Andruska' defence.

Quite amusing how quickly Carlton fans went into full deflection mode.

Already decided Chips a liar.
But but but but.....If this happened at MY CLUB then I would just accept it and call for heads.

Essendon supporters are scum

One thing you can be certain of if that happens is that ASADA will not get full cooperation from those clubs.

Officially they will get it of course, but unofficially every other club has to be looking at the treatment of EFC and getting ready to use the 'Andruska' defence.

We could possibly charge for our services on how to approach their dillema

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL would do almost anything to stay out of the courts on this.

speaking of courts - if the supreme Court judgement suggests or states they AFL are the ultimate employer (they do sign AFL contracts after all) - then the duty of care/OHS etc element becomes front and centre in a big way.

Is the NLM 'threat of action' the warning shot to the AFL? Find the players guilty, and it's on!

speaking of courts - if the supreme Court judgement suggests or states they AFL are the ultimate employer (they do sign AFL contracts after all) - then the duty of care/OHS etc element becomes front and centre in a big way.

Is the NLM 'threat of action' the warning shot to the AFL? Find the players guilty, and it's on!
That's one way to read it for sure.

And to think that they took away our finals spot last year and gave it to another club with significant governance issues.

The AFL are a corrupt organisation, overseeing a compromised competition, run by shady characters with conflicts of interest and with the temerity to employ somebody as an 'integrity' officer who has seemingly operated throughout the saga with absolutely no integrity whatsoever... * Carlton, * the AFL, and * Clothier.

target-300x296.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back