Werewolf A Game of Gumbies (Werewolf Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

17 according to TFB. More in the age bracket of you two.
Pushing the limits for me.

Anything younger than my younger sibling who is 18 is no good.

Oh my god. You are the fool who is supposed to get told incorrect information by The_Reaper, are you not? The_Reaper told you it is the opposites. The_Reaper tells you incorrect information.

He's not allowed to tell you correct information on anything when you are the fool!

So him saying whatever he said I was is just as correct as him telling you they are opposite sides. It's ALL lies because you are the FOOL, how can you not understand this!?!?
I guess we will see what you are when you die

Which is hilarious... as (including that post) you have posted 7 times... and not including this post I have posted 15 times.

Obviously some sort of agenda here.
But I will wait to see what happens in this night period.
Unlike you, I have never been an impressive or prolific poster.

Does that mean we are out? I literally can't post in the day session. It is 9 to 5 in Perth and I am clerking at the courts. Woe is me. My play will be brief and sad.

Nah. You need to post in tomorrow's session to survive.

akkaps is running the session tomorrow because I too am working 9-5 (starting a summer job) so he might start it earlier.

Is she old enough yet to say she is hot without getting jailed?
You bloody creep mate.

It's okay for me to say she's hot. I'm younger than you, grandpa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a chatty guy you were too quiet.

OoooOOooOOoo now we are both dead, so whatever.
Go check out my two previous games... I was more quiet then and was a good guy both times.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

Go check out my two previous games... I was more quiet then and was a good guy both times.

oooOOOoooOOOooo
Well you're dead now so shut up
hqdefault.jpg

That's the joke.

I would have voted for you if you didn't die in that night phase.

Hardcore defensiveness is a huge tell.
No one accused me in the previous two games. So I had nothing to be defensive about.

How was it hardcore though? I just used facts. Are people not into facts?

ooo

No one accused me in the previous two games. So I had nothing to be defensive about.

How was it hardcore though? I just used facts. Are people not into facts?

ooo

I think there's a higher tendency for evil people to resort to "facts" straight away instead of fending off with good old-fashioned humour.

I think there's a higher tendency for evil people to resort to "facts" straight away instead of fending off with good old-fashioned humour.

Quiet Brahj Stark.

Quiet Brahj Stark.

Oh yeah?! You accusing me of being part of a non-sensical evil family?! Well get ready for some facts, pal:

- The Lemur is a native of Madagascar. They are also found on the Comoro Islands.

- The word Lemur is Latin and means 'spirits of the night'. There are many legends throughout cultures that talk about the Lemurs being active at night. They are nocturnal.

- The tail is often longer than the body (In most species).

- The smallest species of Lemur weights about 30 grams.

- They have pseudo-opposing thumbs. They also have long toes. They use them for climbing and for holding on. They don’t have claws either. Instead they have nails in most species.

- Females have dominance over the male Lemurs.

- The approximate life span of a Lemur in the wild is about 18 years.

- The Lemur isn’t able to hang from the tail but that is a common myth that continues to circulate.

- The Lemur is the primate that is the most different from humans.

- The two sources of communication between Lemurs include vocalization and scent markings. They are able to identify distinct family members through the scent they release.

- Some Lemurs hibernate when there isn’t any food around in given seasons. This is to help them be able to survive those harsh conditions without threats of them dying.

Haring_Duke-Lemur-Center.jpg

Mmmm, Lemur Burrito. *drool*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back