Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Greetings Mr. Mit,

You don't mind if I call you Yello do I? I'm from a far away place known as Las Vegas. A land with copious amounts of legalised Gambling, legalised Prostitution, un-caged and potentially lethal Exotic Animals, infamous shooting locations and bald fat men running Pawn shops. We are also inundated with Flanks. Half-Back, Half-Forward - whichever, it's all yours... like an Oyster.

Now if just positions enough aren't able to get you across the line (hey-oh! Sexual In-your-endo), let me just dangle the carrot that says we were voted by all the other SFA teams as the most enjoyable to post against. Guaranteed good guys. We also finished last on the ladder and are yet to win a premiership... But that only means there's only more room on our Honour Roll.

Thanks for listening, please take this complimentary, nothing suss, bag of unknown white powder and as you're 3 days deep into the greatest bender ever, please remember; "Las Vegas Bears got me lifted."

Warmest Regards,

Head Recruitment Officer for the Las Vegas Bears/Owner of the World's only Steam-Powered Batmobile: brahj
With a introduction like that, how can I say no?

I'm in.

Oh come on man.

It was all fun and games and you just had to take it too far.
Spying-On-Someone-Behind-Some-Bushes.gif

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that I am reverse re-un-retiring for this season.

So, I'll see you at the post office.
I own a Post Office :eek: Are you coming in today :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flat out mate. Country SA. s**t loads of parcels coming in
For seven years I was a subbie to Aussie Post in Hawthorn, this time of year used to kill me, 12 hours without a break and we still couldn't get them all delivered.

At the busiest time of year, you're flat out... posting here? :)
Well did start at 5am so allow myself a little break in the arvo ;) Thats also why i have employees :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back