Discussion Post in this thread if you are not planning to retire for the upcoming SFA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Nerds win.
I'm retiring.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

I thought about it and almost did.

But then I remembered a wise mans words several seasons ago. There is two great 'myths' in the SFA:

1. "The league was better back in my day"
2. Retirement.

No one "retires" from this place, very rarely does anyone retire and stay retired.. They usually either come back instantly (as we've seen recently), come back within a season or a few seasons or can't stop posting on the board (looking at you AceAndy) despite being "retired".

People almost always come back. It's like an addiction, like any addiction you can't just quit cold turkey. Really the only way out is to ween yourself off it until you fade into obscurity and eventually get delisted. That's how I'm going out of this place.

People do retire from this place, they're the ones that don't start a thread about it.

I need to play 300 games first so I receive a worthy send off where people acknowledge they recognise my username. So I guess I'll be sticking around.
Bookmarked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I want to
Touching wildlife can have negative side effects for the animals and the ecosystem. Here are some examples of why touching during wildlife encounters can be especially harmful.

Animals Are Susceptible to Bacteria on Human Hands​

Animals May Be Rejected From Its Own Kind​

You Can Cause Unnecessary Stress and Harm​

Don’t Touch wildlife!​

Don’t touch the wildlife you may see while exploring nature, no matter how cute they may look. This can be extremely harmful to the animals and cause unnecessary sickness and premature death.

Touching wildlife can have negative side effects for the animals and the ecosystem. Here are some examples of why touching during wildlife encounters can be especially harmful.

Animals Are Susceptible to Bacteria on Human Hands​

Animals May Be Rejected From Its Own Kind​

You Can Cause Unnecessary Stress and Harm​

Don’t Touch wildlife!​

Don’t touch the wildlife you may see while exploring nature, no matter how cute they may look. This can be extremely harmful to the animals and cause unnecessary sickness and premature death.
Bored tonight? Go look at some Xmas lights :D 🎄

What’s going on here?

Aren’t you the guy who told people to take a step back and reassess whether this is the place for you?

And who was that guy always telling people to delete your account?

Physician, heal thyself.
Yes, and you should delete your account

Yes, and you should delete your account

Don’t be such a Killjoy mate.

Kilroy ‘s hypocritical rants is what has kept the Nerd Club relevant for the past 4 seasons. We wouldn’t be where we are today without him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back