Competition IFA Championship Bidding (BIDS RE-OPENED, SPANNA IS RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIP)

Remove this Banner Ad

96776_1e70973cadfc4247e7e9c83af99a2dda.jpg

You must design the following Australian Rules Jumpers for your team/s:
  • Home
  • Away (Exact same as Home, with only minor changes allowed , etc sponsors, very slight design change.) MUST change colour of shorts so that it is different from Home
  • Inter Division Away, can be anything you want, but must be fairly different from Home/Away.
  • Clash. Must be different colours from away, inter-away & home
  • National jumper. Etc. An Australian team might do an aboriginal jumper
  • Heritage.
  • AND a logo with a plain white/transparent background
All of the following must be inboxed to the Championship competition runner by 15th of March 2015. They must be in a single image. Jumpers must include the following:
  • Shorts
  • League logo, placed on upper left.
  • Numbers
Perfect example of a jumper:
98146_a0067e497e7f38fa000ab77129efd870.png

The logo/s is yet to be announced, and will be announced within the next week or so.

I'll open up a bidding thread for the empty spots soon

The top two of each conference will advance into finals.

The top team in each conference automatically gets a guaranteed spot in the conference they won.

HOW TO BID:

THERE ARE 5 SPOTS LEFT - 1 IN THE SOUTHEAST & 4 IN THE SOUTHWEST

COPY & PASTE THE FOLLOWING & FILL IT OUT

1ST FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name:
Conference:
2ND FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name:
Conference:
3RD FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name:
Conference:

Last edited:
1ST FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Kathmandu Yetis
Conference: SE
2ND FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Harriers
Conference: SW

1ST FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Kathmandu Yetis
Conference: SE
2ND FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Harriers
You're already in the PL, I won't start doing second teams unless we have too.

1ST FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Lima Aztecs

2ND FRANCHISE CHOICE
Club Name: Niger fellows

I know I bid for this but I don't really feel comfortable taking part in a development level league.

I withdraw my bid and apologise to Spanna

I know I bid for this but I don't really feel comfortable taking part in a development level league.

I withdraw my bid and apologise to Spanna
I agree with you. While I'm still staying in, I think it's best for you to leave the comp. No offence to everyone in the Championship but you'd definitely dominate. A bit like the golds in the NAFLR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you. While I'm still staying in, I think it's best for you to leave the comp. No offence to everyone in the Championship but you'd definitely dominate. A bit like the golds in the NAFLR
Don't forgot the Panthers too

I am currently in championship, Asian Africa top league (I think) and I'll do NAFL for the upcoming season when the other wraps up, I'm all over the place. The IFA is more demanding cause that's just HaroLad lol, but I don't have to do as much in "ANAL" which is good

Don't forgot the Panthers too
Sort of.
I am currently in championship, Asian Africa top league (I think) and I'll do NAFL for the upcoming season when the other wraps up, I'm all over the place. The IFA is more demanding cause that's just HaroLad lol, but I don't have to do as much in "ANAL" which is good
Yeah, I just got my school laptop and it's got illustrator so I'll be all over that but I'm not that good at it. I'll use illustrator for once off things but not NAFL and stuff.

Don't forget that spots are still available in the Can-Am!!

No offense mate, but you should probably prove yourself in the reserves competition before you go in the top comp. Just my opinion.
El_Scorcho you pulling out is fine by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back