Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

you know I was going to win ;)

nah but in all seriousness you are really good man :thumbsu:

Haha was fun, ran better than I thought but still trying to time the shot so I went through the post a lot.

Couldn't hit a f***ing shot with Rose combined with the inbounds pass straight to Curry under the basket haha.

Haha was fun, ran better than I thought but still trying to time the shot so I went through the post a lot.

Couldn't hit a f***ing shot with Rose combined with the inbounds pass straight to Curry under the basket haha.

your talls killed me! Lee is a joke as a defender..... :(

good game man ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My NBA was working last night. Not sure about today though. Will have to have a gander later but EPL is on so may not get a chance. How was the connection for you guys Daniel1812 Dez!

Was pretty good until my internet decided to die late in the 3rd.

:(

May have something to do with the "fix" I posted earlier because my internet hadn't been playing up until I changed that.

I've had some absolute epics playing NBA against mates more-so than FIFA I rekon. Playing 82 games plus playoffs kinda ruins basketball for me in a way so it's pretty tiring playing every game if you want to win MVP in MyCareer. Still it's worth getting. 8/10

hats off to you man , best game I have played!
Haha man was about to say! You killed me with 3's! I've never played with Portland before but they were pretty fun. Well rounded.

How was the connection? I was finding it was affecting my shot and defending so I was having to let go earlier to compensate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back