Kuroko no Basuke
Ace of Diamond
Major
Attack on Titans
Beelzebub
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Valkyria Chronicles
Some breadmaking anime (might want to rewatch that)
Prince of tennis (will probs rewatch this)
Ya ya hakusho? (will rewatch this at some point)
Kaiji
Kill la Kill
Top Na gurren Laggan (?)

FMA
One Piece
Naruto
Hunter x hunter
Bleach
Gintama
Kuroko no Basuke
Ace of Diamond
Major
Attack on Titans
Beelzebub
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Valkyria Chronicles
Kaiji
Kill la Kill
Top Na gurren Laggan (?)
You watched Hajime no Ippo as well right?

FMA
One Piece
Naruto
Hunter x hunter
Bleach
Gintama
Kuroko no Basuke
Ace of Diamond
Major
Attack on Titans
Beelzebub
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Valkyria Chronicles
Kaiji
Kill la Kill
Top Na gurren Laggan (?)

Definately get on Psycho Pass (starts slow but gets awesome after episode 5-6. One of my favourite shows), Samurai Champloo. Surprised you havent seen these 2 :eek:

other shows: Ping Pong the animation, Fate series (Fate/Stay night, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Blade Works), Parasyte, Shingeki no Bahamut, Sidonia no Kishi,

Last edited:
Top Na gurren Laggan (?)

TENGEN TOPPA Gurren Lagann ! :p (not top na)

If you liked Gurren Lagann then watch Code Geass/Code Geass R2(second season) - Heck just watch them even if you didn't like Gurren Lagann, they're awesome.
I only watched Code Geass after I watched Gurren Lagann because the sheer amount of GAR Mechas in TTGL made me want more Mechas, and then I discovered a gem in itself.

Like recommended on here, get onto Psycho Pass (season 1 only pls, season 2 sucked)

Fate/Zero is awesome so definitely watch it but you MUST catch up on Fate Unlimited Blade Works (2014 TV Edition) which is like a sequel to Fate/Zero (set in the same world but 10 years in the future) Because it's an awesome anime in it's own right and it's not even finished yet - Fate/Stay/Night (2006) is like a sequel to Fate/Zero also (WHICH WAS CREATED BEFORE Fate/Zero) but it just follows a different path and has terrible animation even for 2006 (do not watch!)

Also definitely watch Cowboy Bebop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case you're thinking of trying Chaos Head because it's set in the same universe, don't. It's rubbish, particularly in light of S;G which is genuinely great.

Chaos;Head was in the same universe? Wheew I hated that show.

I can't remember much of Steins;Gate, I spent most of my time watching the episodes during all nighters. Might have to watch it again.

Been rewatching Hunter X Hunter.

Honestly, every episode I go, * this anime is amazing and just want to show it to other people

Just watched the bit where Killua and Gon are tailing the 2 Phantom Troupe members, and then got caught, remembering how fricken nervous I was by it.

ya york new arc was awesome, started slow with gon and killua training then BAM phantom troupe.... such a badass bunch.

ya york new arc was awesome, started slow with gon and killua training then BAM phantom troupe.... such a badass bunch.
I always thought that the Hunter exam arc was the best, but compared to the others, it's quite a weak one.

I actually liked the training one, I love shonen anime when they show them training for some reason.

Just finished Greed Island arc.

Far too short but I think it's my favourite arc of all time.

Now onto Chimera Ant arc.... I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to just stop watching, and then repeat the process of revisiting Hunter X Hunter in a year or two and starting all over again.... only to never finish it... again.

Johan is my favourite villain in anime, this guy could break anyone mentally.
Definately in my top 3 with along with shogo makishima and griffith

Also Hopefully HBO greenlights the Monster series project. Would be awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back