Remove this Banner Ad

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rather worrying from a country on the moderate side of things. One would think the average person in France would be rather offended by such comments. Hate speech, one wonders how he defines that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ench-are-behind-charlie-hebdo-massacre-mossad

It was less than 48 hours ago when Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, joined millions marching in Paris to pay tribute to the 17 people killed by ISIS-supporting extremists. Then, almost the moment he got back, things changed, and as the FT politely paraphrases what transpired, the "country’s president struck a much more confrontational tone." That's one way of putting it. Another is that the former PM and current president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, of NATO-member Turkey did the unthinkable: accused the west, and French citizens in particular, of staging the Charlie Hebdo murder in order to blame Muslims, even as the mayor of Ankara said "Mossad is definitely behind such incidents . . . it is boosting enmity towards Islam."

"The duplicity of the west is obvious,” Recep Tayyip Erdogan said at a press conference on Monday evening. “As Muslims we have never sided with terror or massacres: racism, hate speech, Islamophobia are behind these massacres.”

His punchline: "The culprits are clear: French citizens undertook this massacre and Muslims were blamed for it,” he added.

So first Charlie Hebdo is a Jewish front (sacking someone who made fun of Jews), and now it's a Jewish target.

I wish the apologists would get their excuses straight.

As for Turkey, it was setup by Ataturk as a secular state, but in the past while it's taken a shift towards a more 'Islamic' outlook, although it's held back to a degree by the constitution and a desire to enter the EU.

Rather worrying from a country on the moderate side of things. One would think the average person in France would be rather offended by such comments. Hate speech, one wonders how he defines that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ench-are-behind-charlie-hebdo-massacre-mossad

It was less than 48 hours ago when Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, joined millions marching in Paris to pay tribute to the 17 people killed by ISIS-supporting extremists. Then, almost the moment he got back, things changed, and as the FT politely paraphrases what transpired, the "country’s president struck a much more confrontational tone." That's one way of putting it. Another is that the former PM and current president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, of NATO-member Turkey did the unthinkable: accused the west, and French citizens in particular, of staging the Charlie Hebdo murder in order to blame Muslims, even as the mayor of Ankara said "Mossad is definitely behind such incidents . . . it is boosting enmity towards Islam."

"The duplicity of the west is obvious,” Recep Tayyip Erdogan said at a press conference on Monday evening. “As Muslims we have never sided with terror or massacres: racism, hate speech, Islamophobia are behind these massacres.”

His punchline: "The culprits are clear: French citizens undertook this massacre and Muslims were blamed for it,” he added.

The fact the "French Citizenz" were muslims may be the reason that muslims are being blamed for it, it's not as if they didn't announce their intent and reasons.

This a/hole is trying to lead Turkey down the Islamist path and will probably succeed. They should never be allowed in to the EU, it will open the floodgates to the biggest mass migration in history.

As for Turkey, it was setup by Ataturk as a secular state, but in the past while it's taken a shift towards a more 'Islamic' outlook, although it's held back to a degree by the constitution and a desire to enter the EU.

Big protests not so long ago in Taksim square. It appears quite a lot of Turks are very worried re the shift. Turkey was flavour of the month with investors until very recently but political situation seems to be putting people off now.

IMHO I would absolute not be surprised its true

a) Teaching France a lesson for voting yes to Palestine.
b) encouraging the Muslims are evil mantra to continue to piss on Palestine.

people are funny in that they think western governments are infallible

the world leaders getting getting holding hands and going to a march? publicity stunt

http://imgur.com/hgDePQP

Last edited:
So first Charlie Hebdo is a Jewish front (sacking someone who made fun of Jews), and now it's a Jewish target.

I wish the apologists would get their excuses straight.

I dont think anyone is saying its a jewish target? more a Zionist tool seems to be the saying

someone was sacked for making a joke about jews. which is funny, given all the freedom of speech / muslims joke malaki

Turkey (or at least the president), has been showing every sign of being an Islamist and borderline ISIS sympathizer, every remember Kobane? When push came to shove, Kurds against ISIS, he refused to support the Kurds and refused to allow Turkish bases to be used to help Kobane. (To be fair Turkey has had it's own issues with the Kurds, but his refusal was a shock to NATO).

Has also locked up more journalists than any other country on the planet.

The good news is with Erdogan taking his mask off, it's pretty much killed any real likelihood of Turkey ever joining the E.U., (although those hopes were never very high to begin with, a few big Euro countries were never keen).

Turkey will continue to be interesting to watch under Erdogan, and with his strong rural Islamist support base he won't be going away soon.

the world leaders getting getting holding hands and going to a march? publicity stunt

Since we are now (apparently) on the topic of wild conspiracies, what did you make of this? Probably true right? ;)

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/13/r...blaming-paris-attacks-on-shape-shifting-jews/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ed-out-paris-attack-to-make-muslims-look-bad/

Apparently, a jew was later seen shape shifting into godzilla which grew devil wings and flew to gaza and attacked some 'innocent' palestinian hamas 'freedom fighters' who were caught off guard storing rockets in nearby schools & mosques, excuse me, i mean 'military bases'.

Out of all people, I reckon Al-queda would be most pissed off with these sorts of comments. I mean to spend all that money and effort on the islamist terrorist attack, only for the muslim world and wacky conspiracy theorists to credit mossad and the jews. Damn they must be angry!

I have it on good authority they're too busy organising the next financial crash so bankers in New York can profiteer off the ordinary people again.

yeah but it's pretty obvious you have an unhealthy preoccupation with jews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erdogan is a nutter who has been there for too long, but as Tasmaniac pointed out he enjoys strong support from the Islamists and rural voters.

It will be interesting to see how Turkey goes post-Erdogan, because he won't be there forever and there is still strong pro-EU sentiment in Turkey.

I don't know anyone who thinks that.

I do think they're (generally) accountable however, which is a long way ahead of those you seemingly prefer.

No they're not because the alternative is just as bad as the incumbent, regardless of the ruling party.

Better to just have the same dictator, with no regard to popular opinion (so long as he keeps the army onside)?

Better to just have the same dictator, with no regard to popular opinion (so long as he keeps the army onside)?
Did I say that, or did I say Western Governments weren't really held to account??

Any other words you'd like to put into my mouth so that you can continue to have a conversation with yourself?

Did I say that, or did I say Western Governments weren't really held to account??

Any other words you'd like to put into my mouth so that you can have a conversation with yourself?

I was just pointing out that they were more accountable. I believe I used the word 'generally' to show that I didn't believe them to be completely accountable, but it seems you found even that to be too praiseworthy for the democracies.

Name 1 'lefty' that has justified the murders at the deli.

Some of you need to familiarise yourselves with the meaning of words like justify.

No, not justify, just apologise for, deflect for, and minimise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back