2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder when Mike Yeo will be fired.

Dubnyk was playing to well for the Desert Dawgs, can't have that when they're fighting for a lottery pick, back to the struggling Mike Smith.

Dubnyk a strange cat, has all the tools to be a good goaltender yet last season he couldn't even get a game in Hamilton.

Who woke up the Habs power play? Go Max!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come some games show ads, pre game or intermission analysis and others dont on Game Centre? Also does anyone else get the problem of muting after coming back from an ad break?

Edit: switched from home to away broadcast and all good

Think it's to do with who's covering the game. TSN feeds tend to be the ones where ads are blocked.

A plethora of choices with Markov, Beaulieu, Gonchar and Subban. Amazing how they've been so awful all season. Maybe tonight changes things. They've got some brand new diamond system going now apparently, I only listened on the radio.
I watched it on Sportsnet, currently in Whistler. First 4 powerplays were ok. The goal from Patches was a bit of a lucky one, he just span around from the top of the slot and bob was screened by his own man. The best one was Patches second goal, more like a traditional PP goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back