No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first post...

Huge Crows fan. Long time reader, first time contributor!

Could we have locked Richie Douglas up? Just noticed he's on the link included as a client of Doughty's and he's up for Free Agency this year also.
Must've been my influence when i went shopping with Douggy about a week ago…well, we were in the same shop.

Look, I don't want to see anyone closing accounts and getting backed into corners on an issue like this which no one can know for sure.

At the end of 2012 I posted that I had some info re George Horlin Smith to the effect he was coming home to the AFC.

Of course Tippett happened - but I'm certain we wanted the pick being offered for GHS. Did it happen? No. Did I have the info right? I'm sure I did.

The point is we can never be 100% sure of things so let's none of us get into p...g contests and close accounts.

There's enough half wits on the Internet without losing good people over silly things.

What you didn't do, is try to shut down all conversation. You didn't declare that you were informed and others were being dicks, you didn't declare that the conversation was over because you knew for certain what was happening.

You didn't double down and say there was nothing to more to discuss, because you were so certain that you'd close your account. Which was just look at me behaviour.

What you did was very different. And frankly a little squirming at least is well deserved here. ;) :p

At school Grotto, I reckon you were one of those kids who would yell out "fight, fight, fight, fight" whenever someone would start a push and shove.

If i'm wrong, I will let you have a month off. OK

No, Im the one who would be doing the hitting. :( Not my proudest moments.

But hang on, I didnt suggest anything that would lead to any of you having a permanent self imposed ban. I suggested alternative funnier options instead.

Luke Hodge is possibly the most fiercely loyal player in the comp.

Danger signs on for 5-6 years, wins a premiership or two and could also be a candidate for "fiercely loyal player in the comp" in 6 years time. Especially after the speculation of his upcoming contract.

Well Patrick and I share the same hairdresser and he says he will stay. That's one less degree of seperation.

Just check out who broke the engagement news, before any instagram image on here but thats ok, take anything i say with a gain of salt. Not overly fussed.

Paddy has been fairly quiet this preseason. Fewer of the daily Advertiser spreads.

It's felt like he's withdrawing from the spotlight as he is making an exit at season's end... but is it that he has been told some home truths by PW? Spending too much time on Denis Pagan's media street rather than worrying about improving your football. Let your football do the talking etc.

Paddy has been fairly quiet this preseason. Fewer of the daily Advertiser spreads.

It's felt like he's withdrawing from the spotlight as he is making an exit at season's end... but is it that he has been told some home truths by PW? Spending too much time on Denis Pagan's media street rather than worrying about improving your football. Let your football do the talking etc.
I predict Danger will be quite scarce in the media this year.

Luke Hodge is possibly the most fiercely loyal player in the comp.
Its a bit easy to be loyal, when ur winning premierships left right centre!
Bottoming out and getting priority picks!
Also missing a lot of time through injury and the club still standing by you and offering you extension after extension! Youd have to be a real wan*** if u turned ur back on that!

Having had my whinge, he is an absolute legend! And have won quite a bit of cash on norm smith betting cause of him'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand you dont have inside info, but is your view he is gone?

Not withdrawing imo

the club has put some team first controls in place

Not withdrawing imo

the club has put some team first controls in place

But we live in a world where social media rules whether we like it or not. I dont think being on social media if done responsibly is going against the grain of team first.

I like hearing about and seeing the players go about their lives. While I dont follow any of them on twitter, plenty do and report the highlights of what is going on.

Plus Tex has some cracking tweets at times.

But we live in a world where social media rules whether we like it or not. I dont think being on social media if done responsibly is going against the grain of team first.

I like hearing about and seeing the players go about their lives. While I dont follow any of them on twitter, plenty do and report the highlights of what is going on.

Plus Tex has some cracking tweets at times.

Look up Marshawn Lynch and his love of the media and social media.

I understand you dont have inside info, but is your view he is gone?
I have absolutely no inside word or knowledge of any kind. So I don't know what he's going to do.

If I had to guess... gone.

It could just be as simple as they're too buggered from going through a tough pre-season to really give a stuff about tweeting much at the moment.
Players also have vested interests in tweeting too, it helps promote their brand.
Just ask Travis.

http://travisboak.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back