Game Day Crows V Eagles - All hail King TEX

Predict our three midfielders at the opening bounce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very, very wrong today..had no idea just how awful the Weagles are..feel sad for them as they are a great club.
I have some Eagles trauma after 2005 and 2006 and hated them for such a long time, but now they are just another club. When they bottom out, they do it spectacularly

I would still take their last 20 years over ours any day of the week. 2 flags to our 0.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone know why Murray was subbed. Said tactical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because they had no tall forwards. Once Allen went into defence they only had Darling left on the field.

Rankine just gave up on that.
Other than some great highlights he has been somewhat disappointing at times. Great at doing the spectacular but has a lot of rough edges. Coaching need to work with him as he has a lot of improvement in him and can be one of the competitions best if he sorts that out. He needs to drop the ego as that seldom helps you perform. I think gc didn't do him any favours and he learnt some bad habits.

Other than some great highlights he has been somewhat disappointing at times. Great at doing the spectacular but has a lot of rough edges. Coaching need to work with him as he has a lot of improvement in him and can be one of the competitions best if he sorts that out. He needs to drop the ego as that seldom helps you perform. I think gc didn't do him any favours and he learnt some bad habits.
What? Look at his disposals and tackles......

1686494643964.png

Back