Will the Crows do the unthinkable?

• Yes, George is genius

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • No, Wayne’s clearly hacked George’s account, save George

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Laird was weak as piss in the contest multiple times, playing like he's already been paid so couldn't give a stuff as he's never losing his spot.

Keays skills seem to have fallen even further in the hole almost at McHenry levels now.

We just don't move the ball quick enough and have zero run from defence. We are such an easy team to defend against only need a well drilled zone.
I saw Carl v Nth last week, and Carlton's run from defence...especially players at full pace coming off the back of the square at centre bounces was noticeable. North didn't seem to have any answers for that. This all comes down to coaching and picking players with a bit of toe, as opposed to nuggety midfielder types (e.g. Berry, Murphy, Laird, Crouch, Jones). We need outside runners, overlapping to provide options. Our treacle slow forwards are another issue...Tex and Fog are rarely in front of their opponents, making it easy to defend against, and even worse, allows opponents to run off them easily. We also had TT as a chop out last year, but we look lost without an actual marking target this year (I spat it when I knew that he was out for 3 to 4 months after WC trial - those f*ckers are our nemesis team even when they're bad!). No McAdam exposes us as well...as at least he provided a leading target, and opposition had to worry about him.

Back