Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else actually dread game day now? Like, I just know what is going to happen, and that I am going to get incredibly annoyed, but will still tune on for 3 hours of disappointment…being a supporter of this club is just so friggin hard the last 25 years…
Seems I was on the money. Literally, I have no hope left now.

Neil Craig's last game as coach was pretty awful. Only 3 goals and beaten by 103. He stepped down after that game.

But then the miracle of 2012 almost happened.
A lot saying it's worse than 2020 too. No way. We are hot steaming poo at the moment, but for the first half of 2020 we looked like an Under 15s side. It was Melbourne at their worst and we were in the conversation for worst team of all time.

The issue here is that we're 4 years on from that and yet still look like we have no idea what we're meant to be doing.

A lot saying it's worse than 2020 too. No way. We are hot steaming poo at the moment, but for the first half of 2020 we looked like an Under 15s side. It was Melbourne at their worst and we were in the conversation for worst team of all time.

The issue here is that we're 4 years on from that and yet still look like we have no idea what we're meant to be doing.
We may as well start another rebuild because that's where were're at.

We play a s**t brand of footy with overrated losers with no heart or mongrel or fight.

I really am struggling to renew my seats for next year.
That's the concerning part. They showed that plenty, that was the one thing you could reliably count on. And it's been completely sapped from the team, I think they've rolled into Round 1 with zero belief or confidence in how Nicks is going about it.

Well if we’re gonna miss finals at least we’re gonna miss them early so we can stop pretending. This way the pressure goes on the club to actually continue the rebuild

Brisbane nearly made the finals in 2013 losing to Geelong by 1 point on a bad decision when the umpire did not call holding the ball. Then what followed were 5 really awful seasons (7,4,3,5,5 wins) before finally making the finals in 2019.

Adelaide in 2024 could be in the same situation as Brisbane in 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly feel depressed. We arent beating anyone in the first 10 rounds. Another bottom 4 finish coming up. Another year of the Power going past us. Another year of a useless key position player being recruited. Another year of a useless board and management that constantly make the wrong decision - whether it be the coach, assistants, support staff, marketing, apparel..you name it. Another year of being f@cking embarrassed to be associated with this rubbish.

We’re getting the ball first in the contest then it all turns to s**t. Wings/half backs are too defensive minded not providing any overlap and high half forwards are absolutely lost, Jones, Scholl, keys, Murphy, mcherny just won’t cut it we need more quality through here. Since it all breaks down we can’t get our forwards into the game. Doesn’t help when no one can kick the **** ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back