Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

Never thought that after Port resigned Hinkley, we would be saying ‘hold my beer’.

The ‘Sack Nicks thread’ is about to kick off.

Rachele just runs around looking for cheap goals. Absolute soft, downwhill skiing hack. Drop the clown, send a message. Send him back to Victoria if he sulks, don’t even care.

I dont think he really gives a s**t.
Thats on the Coach.

I admit to underestimating Rahillys influence. Gotta wonder, why would he choose to jump off a good thing to go join an aging list destined for a few years in the wilderness. Nek minute, they look OK again and we, as a group of individuals, look to have regressed 4 years...

Sack Nicks, offer Rahilly the job.

the players have belief in the coach, they have all signed extended contracts under his watch

the issue isn’t belief, they have become comfortable because our selection policy is about sticking with players for continuity

the bigger issue is our s**t assistant coaches

Burns, look at his record at WCE, Collingwood, Hawks they all struggled when he was there, our defence struggled under his watch and now he had turned our forwards from gold to dust in one pre-season

Then their is VB, boring as batshit as a captain, vanilla as a player and our midfield play that way as well

we were instruct the moment our players voted in a ln average leadership group, it give us an insight on how they view the world, they rate clubman and training standards over the ability to get it done on game day

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Contracts don't mean much these days. Watch when Nicks gets shown the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sholl out there…
inflatable-tube-man-air-dancer.gif

Underrated. Gold.

i cant recall a time our midfield and forward line was more out of sync. barely any kicks went to players and players were barely leading. and why the * was dawson allowed to go hide in the back half? he should be owning this, he is the captain and he has been extremely poor these first 3 games. for most of these players to be far off what should be basic expectations is ridiculous.

Thought you blokes were a big chance today. I feel for you guys I hate these ridiculous coaching extensions. Surely Nicks won't be there next season at this stage.
With 0-10 a genuine possibility, he might not be there by the time we play your mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back