Game Day Final Round Crows v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we kill off the stupid “would not have made the finals anyway” talk

Yeah but pick 6.......

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Is that like the moral victory?
Surely they do aggregate and average like local cricket?

But yeah, Coleman winner is a lock, but if you're a game behind and have a better average surely that gets you a CHF slot or something.

Just for the coaches - we lost NOTHING by not playing ROB. Nothing at all.
Even with Thilthorpe’s actual ruck work being awful, he was still as or more effective that ROB.
I am a big Thilthorpe fan. His Ruckwork was terrible.

He needs more mongrel.

But his hands at stoppages and acceleration out of a stoppage.

Pity he isn't 8cm shorter. Cripps like Mid. Him and Dawson have some synergy at stoppages.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s funny? Have been some attacking handballs in there, which have been better options than just the long bomb forward.
My thoughts exactly. As long as he isn’t stat padding with pointless little backwards handballs. I don’t care how many handballs he has. If he creates with them, he can still be useful

Soligo is a ripper
TT isn’t a ruck
Soligo must play midfield from round 1 next year. He’s going to be top level.
TT is scared of contact when running at a ruck contest, but his around the ground work is exceptional.
Time for Doc to actually earn his ruck coach wage.

you watch Curnow get two free cheap free kicks in the first 5 minutes tomorrow
Curnow will win the Coleman and you can be sure if he hasn’t got a goal by half time he will get multiple free kicks after half time.
It doesn’t detract from what Tex has done this year at all. To kick over 75 in a season is exceptional. To do it at his age is unbelievable. One of the great Crows years.

I am a big Thilthorpe fan. His Ruckwork was terrible.

He needs more mongrel.

But his hands at stoppages and acceleration out of a stoppage.

Pity he isn't 8cm shorter. Cripps like Mid. Him and Dawson have some synergy at stoppages.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shame we didn't see him have a run around on the wing, such a waste of a year not trying players in other roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back