Game Day Final Round Crows v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Comes down to personal motivation

Nothing to play for nothing will be achieved

So lets put the best side out and be 2 weeks behind all the other also rans in sending players for surgery and try some peripheral players

I will watch this and the Crows should win x 30 points but who cares

Waited all year for the Crows to travel to Perth, so really looking forward to seeing the game. Catching up with some mates beforehand, and this will be my wife’s first live AFL match.

Of course we’re disappointed that there isn’t a finals appearance on the line today. That what we were hoping for and I feel cheated about that.

I’m a Perth based member so go to all of our games at Optus if possible. There’s a hollow feeling about today but I’m still looking forward to seeing friends and going to the football to see a Crows win.

Winning this achieves nothing except ruins our chances at an A grade mid in the draft
Tank away boys ….tank away
“At pick 6 Adelaide select Ryley Sanders - Tasmania “

Sounds a lot better than a dead rubber win out west

I always want a Crows win. Tex kicking a bag is another reason. I hope we don't become Tex centric and just play a game where we show something for next year. I am wary that the WCE will play a good match and take it to us.

Oh no won't someone think of the better draft pick
If the club was thinking this way we would have selected a very different team, like the Cats and Essendon have clearly done.
The Eagles have got a few players back in and are playing some decent football. Coming off a good win in Melbourne. Seeing off three of their greats in Natanui, Bunga and Shue, they will be up and about.

Winning this achieves nothing except ruins our chances at an A grade mid in the draft
Tank away boys ….tank away
“At pick 6 Adelaide select Ryley Sanders - Tasmania “

Sounds a lot better than a dead rubber win out west
The AFL are very much ready to whack us for anything, given we've had the gall to get upset with the umpiring.

If we give off even the slightest smell of tanking they will absolutely smash us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL are very much ready to whack us for anything, given we've had the gall to get upset with the umpiring.

If we give off even the slightest smell of tanking they will absolutely smash us.
If anything after last week they’re likely to turn a blind eye and let us get away with it

I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
  • No one get injured thanks
  • Tex kick a bag if you want
  • If Nicks is serious give our mids of the future a proper run through there
  • Wouldn’t blame any of them for struggling to break out of a jog today

I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
  • No one get injured thanks
  • Tex kick a bag if you want
  • If Nicks is serious give our mids of the future a proper run through there
  • Wouldn’t blame any of them for struggling to break out of a jog today
I think we’ll be off our game not switched on, mentally fried after the weeks constant media attention

A carbon copy of last week would be ideal i.e. after the trauma of last week, we come out flat and WCE go out to a 6-7 goal lead. Then, in the last quarter, we do as we have done all season and kick 2.10 in the last quarter to fall short by 2 pts.

We finish 13th with one of the best percentages of a 13th team ever, get pick 6-7 and a bottom third draw (though it didn’t do us much good this year), no one accuses us of tanking, and WCE get to send their retiring champions off on a high too.

If we can work Tex kicking 9-10 goals into that it would be a bonus but not essential in the long term.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Not really fussed with the result for this one, would be nice to lose and improve our draft position. But can't see that happening unfortunately.

Would love to see Tex kick another 10 and give himself a chance at the Coleman

Not really fussed with the result for this one, would be nice to lose and improve our draft position. But can't see that happening unfortunately.

Would love to see Tex kick another 10 and give himself a chance at the Coleman
WCE high on confidence after a win , farewell club legends, were down on confidence and morale after last week
Eagles in a scrappy one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back