Game Day Crows V Eagles - All hail King TEX

Predict our three midfielders at the opening bounce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we are up and about and switched on to give Tex a proper salute.

The great man deserves a 10+ goal a, win and some silver service form the mids and umps.

Fog to also have his career best game against his bunnies.

People getting carried away with the minimum margins stuff. West Coast's losses against teams competing for the 8 this year include 41 points to Freo, 63 points to Melbourne, 47 points to Geelong, 40 points to Port Adelaide, 50 points to Essendon and 63 points to Collingwood. They are a poor side but a comfortable win is a perfectly acceptable result.

11:35PM start over here AmericanCrow, you up for a late night with me? Or you going for the nice Sat morning replay?

Crows to win, and hopefully lots of clearance time for the kids today.
Outside chance I last 1 quarter…near zero chance I go the distance 😂

People getting carried away with the minimum margins stuff. West Coast's losses against teams competing for the 8 this year include 41 points to Freo, 63 points to Melbourne, 47 points to Geelong, 40 points to Port Adelaide, 50 points to Essendon and 63 points to Collingwood. They are a poor side but a comfortable win is a perfectly acceptable result.

No. 100+ points please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to belt Wet Toast.

No complancy.

Hope Tex has a great day out.

I remember when he first joined the Crows. Basically recruited himself to the club via the NSW scholarship scheme. He wanted to be a Crow.

After a game spoke with him in the Shed. Was playing for Norwood then and he said he was living his dream just playing for them.

Also confirmed to me that day he posted here then. Didn't confirm user name, but Tails13?

Have really enjoyed watching his career. He is a genuine Crows supporter, one of us (a fan boy)playing for the club. That is not too common.

Our second best captain behind Roo. He is still very much the spiritual leader of the playing group.

Hope the boys go out there and clinically put West Coast away. Get The Job Done. No better way for the boys to pay homage to Tex's career.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tex unfortunately had his injury problems, which impacted his career

Jack Riewoldt is considered a monty to be a "Hall of Fame" player .....yet looking at averages, Tex compares favourably

View attachment 1708570

Those stats are hard to read, but I don’t see how you arrive at the conclusion that Tex compares favourably. Plus Jack is a 300 game player with 3 premierships to his name. Reckon Jack has a couple of AAs as well, not sure Tex has.

Get to watch the first qtr and a bit during my break at work - if it's not over by the time I head back to my shift I won't be happy
It was over at quarter time last week.....

At least our guys thought it was.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back