Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Worse things in the world. You ever had San Migel from the Philippines?.... my first beer when I was 16 and living there.... the last time I ever drank it!
The only thing I'll drink here is the Indo brewed San Mig Lite.
They don't import here so im restricted to the local Pils (Bintang, San Mig, Anker or Bali Hai) which get old fast, or cold bubbly Guinness. The beer here sucks. 8ts the inly thing i really miss from Aus. That and going to the footy.

I know what you mean. I still maintain the living in Manila was the best years of my life.... even with September 11, the Estrada era, Abu Sayaff terrorism taking place.

I'm looking forward to returning to Asia some day soon for work. Would be amazing to return
Jakarta is great. Definitely not a holiday place but a living place.
When were you in Manila? Ever play with the Eagles?

The only thing I'll drink here is the Indo brewed San Mig Lite.
They don't import here so im restricted to the local Pils (Bintang, San Mig, Anker or Bali Hai) which get old fast, or cold bubbly Guinness. The beer here sucks. 8ts the inly thing i really miss from Aus. That and going to the footy.

Where can I buy beer at 3 am? I need one after the shift Ive had tonight!

News from the Sweet City Council:
Report: Sid Snowdeer

The Brunswick Junction Oval is currently undergoing a substantial overhaul.

The BJO ground has been excavated to allow for the installation of more ridges and dips, while an overall levelling of the surface is to be removed and replaced with a frustrating gradient. On the fenceline some of the exposed netting which over the years has been beaten flush with the piping will be returned to its previous state of exposed wires and nailheads.

Graffiti removal experts have been contracted to remove paint from the bench seating. Said bench seating will have all armrests removed so that blokes can spread their knees and insult women.

While some grass has grown on the upturned soil, authorities ensure us this will be removed before season's start. The recent pindone treatment of the rabbit problem has been effective, the victims will remain on the surface of the ground to serve as a warning to lettuce. Suggestions that the rabbit holes be filled have been rebuffed. It was thought that filling the holes might be safer for play, but what the bleep do we know. At the first sign of Alice's return we will renew campaigning to block these portals.

This is part of a multi-hundred dollar redevelopment initiative upgrading a number of iconic locations in central Sweet, and also includes projects at the Sweet Mother of God convent for Ladies Who'd Never Get Any Anyway, the N.D. Shewger Factory, and all rail stations along the Carrow line.

The works are not expected to interrupt usage of the venue, with matches to go ahead while work remains in progress. Estimated completion date is October 2062, a little after tea time. Just before the Kenny Everett Show is due to commence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh oh! Make my grandstand seat a toilet! Then I can drink chudshakes and pee at the same time....

Not saying that I don't do that already......

wait...
Sure, pee. Sure thats what you want it for.

Are you going to Mansplain that for me?

Mobbenfuhrer mentioned it earlier in his post about the renos at the oval. This is man-spreading.

This apparently horribly offends women around the world. But I say this is my natural seating position, and GAGF if it offends you, ladies.
96e9212e8d4913543f8650cebc0449482cebfb76.jpg

Mobbenfuhrer mentioned it earlier in his post about the renos at the oval. This is man-spreading.

This apparently horribly offends women around the world. But I say this is my natural seating position, and GAGF if it offends you, ladies.
View attachment 106462
The best bit is how his pants are flatlining so tight that his testicles have relocated to the pockets of his jacket.

Just so you are all aware Broken is back.......playing for the bears.

I'm going to need some time to process this. Its like finding out your dad has a while other secret family that he loves better than you, and in reality your the secret shame he wants to keep hidden.

I'm not crying. It's just something in my eye.

Just so you are all aware Broken is back.......playing for the bears.

I'm going to need some time to process this. Its like finding out your dad has a while other secret family that he loves better than you, and in reality your the secret shame he wants to keep hidden.

I'm not crying. It's just something in my eye.

Surely your aren't surprised? Makes sense he would play for the side he helped bring back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back