Unofficial Preview N.A.B. Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. I'm from Bendigo originally and I know the oval well. Space is limited and parking even more so.
Oh ok...Well that probably rules me out then lol could be a great day out though..

MEB_ when was the last time you were there?
I know that they have done some upgrades over the last couple of years. Parking has always been an issue but the surrounding streets a quite wide and accommodating.

I watched the Kangaroo Flat Roos play last year, my cousin plays for them. The streets in Bendigo are ridiculously wide, but I guess I'm thinking that a lot of the locals will turn out to watch as well as travelling Carlton and Collingwood supporters.
The ground itself has one stand and then the rest is standing room around the boundary, from memory. But I have a s**t memory so I could be wrong.

I watched the Kangaroo Flat Roos play last year, my cousin plays for them. The streets in Bendigo are ridiculously wide, but I guess I'm thinking that a lot of the locals will turn out to watch as well as travelling Carlton and Collingwood supporters.
The ground itself has one stand and then the rest is standing room around the boundary, from memory. But I have a s**t memory so I could be wrong.
Same as mine most likely. I thought they had a stand on the pool side. Definitely if you go there looking for a seat then you will be disappointed. Fairly certain there is a bus route past the oval as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... You idiot.
879688.gif

Last edited:
10,000 people they are letting in and you can pre purchase tickets, however 4.40 start on Sunday night makes it a bit of a drive back which is a bit tough if you wanted to have a couple.
10,000 people- bring a big bladder:$

The appeal is disappearing quickly.

a. Being sandwiched amongst Collingwood fans.
b. A 2 hour drive * 2
c. The inability to find a car space
d. A 7.00pm evacuation of the ground with most heading off in the one direction..............:cool:

Foxtel maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back