Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Episode 1 - MEB Drops Doping Dynamite!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
In this, the first episodes of the BigFooty Blues Podcast for 2015, The Old Dark Navy's hosts ShanDog, MEB_ and HBF for a preview of Carlton's first NAB Challenge game against the West Coast Eagles.

We discuss the latest news from the club, the upcoming game, who we are all looking out for in season 2015 and go around the grounds to look at other clubs. All this, and much more!

If you like what you hear, make sure you subscribe on iTunes or YouTube!

iTunes link to subscribe HERE

Audio only link HERE

Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)

Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Music my "JO" https://vk.com/jimmieoder (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Last edited:

So did you end up listening?
Yes thanks, Mebbie.

Yoko is harsh but I think they deliberately wind you up. I think HBF is more Ben Affleck - a star in his own right but can't believe his luck every morning waking up next to Jennifer freakin' Garner, by whom he's sired 3 young kids. :)

Anyway onto footy...

Longmire was completely outcoached in the grand final, so yeah I'd agree with the consensus that it's Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide. I'm a deep purple fan, so Freo might somehow get their stuff together and challenge again. Loved the North Melbourne incident - maintain the rage!

The player I'm looking forward to would be Whiley. He's merely the steak-knives in the Jaksch deal but going by the highlights package, he ticks boxes. Might need to shave his head if he's going to run with Juddy though. ;)

An almost full strength West Coast are a shoe-in. It's a good test for Rob Wiley and it'd be interesting to see if free from Malthouse's grasp whether he makes any boldly insane positional changes.Levi to CHB, Jaksch to FF, Menzel and Yarran on the ball, Simmo, Bucks and Sheehan on a HFF etc. Shake things up, let the kids have fun out of their comfort zone. Then next week grumpy Mick returns. :p

But for this preseason, getting miles into our next-gen midfield has to be the priority as McLean and Robinson's departure will badly hurt our rotations.

ShanDog you'll need to get ODN to adjust the thread title to "BigFooty Blues Clemcast 2015 Episode 1 - MEBBY names her bitch." ;) I never realised what an enormous fan of on field violence (in a good way) MEBBY is!!! :eek:

Just remember @MEB who the first person was to name Clem in his starting 22 for 2015. Good to hear the Poddy up & running again...it puts a smile on all our dials. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Don't encourage her! I'm lucky we don't do these things face-to-face.... my health insurer would cancel my policy due to liability being too high!

I'm sorry Shandog, but your health insurance premiums were likely hiked as soon as you mentioned * ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back