2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defence is our weakness with for all his so called faults in Adrian Leijer why let one of your CD go with no replacement. We need a fullback, CD, GK to start with next season, this one is over to fragile at the back clubs have worked this out
Give Muscatt one more season with the P plates on

Defence is our weakness with for all his so called faults in Adrian Leijer so why let one of your CD go with no replacement. We need a fullback, CD, GK to start with this season is over to fragile at the back clubs have worked this out
Give Muscatt one more season the P plates on

geria hot and cold too. today he's cold. his passes are so easily read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defence and goalkeeper just aren't good enough. You can't just outscore teams every week and play neat attacking football all the time - at some point you have to be able to defend and eke out results and we simply can't do this. But "Super Kev" the master coach doesn't seem to get this.

Lots of points thrown away recently - to think that we only came away with two points from the Perth, Sydney and Wellington games despite leading in all of them is absolutely criminal.

Awful result. We had enough of the ball in the first half to have been a couple of goals ahead. Make no mistake, a golden opportunity went begging tonight. Top spot was ours if we wanted it badly enough and plainly we didn't.

Musky should have insisted each and every one of them delivered Archie an apology after the match.

I'm sure glad the beer was full strength tonight. Not sure I could have ****ing coped otherwise.

In the 2nd half his touch was terrible. Couldn't believe Musky removed Finkler & Millsy and left Barbarouses out there.

Questionable choice of subs. Those two are close to our two best players, and to have them off the pitch when the game was on the line was a strange decision.

Awful result. We had enough of the ball in the first half to have been a couple of goals ahead. Make no mistake, a golden opportunity went begging tonight. Top spot was ours if we wanted it badly enough and plainly we didn't.

Musky should have insisted each and every one of them delivered Archie an apology after the match.

I'm sure glad the beer was full strength tonight. Not sure I could have ****ing coped otherwise.

Muscat is part of the problem with his "we're Melbourne Victory and we only play one way!!!!" approach and mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back