A-League A-League Round 15 - Welcome Back Marco Rojas!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still would have preferred to have had the option to watch it.

That's nice for you, but it's a NZ game on a NZ PH with work the following day, they weren't going to play at 8pm local time.

Won't be an issue from next season anyway. NZ derby on national day should become a tradition.

Why wouldn't it still be an issue if the issue is people not being able to watch in Aus?

Won't be an issue from next season anyway. NZ derby on national day should become a tradition.
I think I'd prefer two games on the day rather then 1. Would likely make that extra set of games with potential for a big crowd, derby would likely, hopefully, already have a good crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nice for you, but it's a NZ game on a NZ PH with work the following day, they weren't going to play at 8pm local time.

I wasn't talking to you, nor was I insinuating that the game should have started at 8pm. I'll sing out to you directly if you want to hear from a basement dweller covered in Cheeto crumbs.

I wasn't talking to you, nor was I insinuating that the game should have started at 8pm. I'll sing out to you directly if you want to hear from a basement dweller covered in Cheeto crumbs.

What a strange response.

You're complaining about not being able to watch it because it didn't start at a time that suited you. It's been explained to you why it started at the time it did. Personal insults really aren't needed.

If it started earlier than 8pm it would still be work hours for you, by the way, so you kind of were saying it should have started at 8pm.

Of course, given you're able to sit on BF and throw insults around during the work day, I dare say you could have just put the game on your phone if you were that desperate to watch yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back