No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother? :eek:

Used to work a lot on the road, and Maccas is a predictable and safe choice on a lot of country roads (roadhouses are just deep fried God awful s**t)

As for the salad, it's actually surprisingly good, and the wraps are a tasty low calorie option

Used to work a lot on the road, and Maccas is a predictable and safe choice on a lot of country roads (roadhouses are just deep fried God awful s**t)

As for the salad, it's actually surprisingly good, and the wraps are a tasty low calorie option
Ahh that's fair enough. I get why you'd choose a salad over a burger but wasn't sure why you'd go to Maccas for a salad lol

Ahh that's fair enough. I get why you'd choose a salad over a burger but wasn't sure why you'd go to Maccas for a salad lol

Tbh it surprised the s**t out of me. Only ordered it initially after one trip where I'd eaten and drunk way too much (so it was an attempt at some karmic balance)

It's actually pretty good, and better than most the cafe options which are drenched in way too much mayo

I know that this should be in the horse racing thread in TCH but who goes there. .....

My horse is resuming tomorrow at Sandown, race 9 # 10 Kareeming.
Currently $31 at the TAB.
First run back from a spell.
Worth a couple each way as it's not an overly strong field.

Sorry for posting it here pebblestone ;)

Does the missus chuck a beer just out of reach in front of you?
HA! no mate, I don't drink until after 5pm except for grand final days and the like. I spend the daylight hours losing weight (all ready down from 145kg to 105kg, im 6ft 4 so 100kgs is in the healthy range for me), conducting my various business interests etc etc. After 5pm though all bets are off and i like to get as stupid as i can :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they're bringing in n out burger here apparently they're the best burgers no preservatives and always made fresh , they don't cook frozen s**t there
They've been. They did a few pop up ones. People were lining up from 6am. Farq that

They've been. They did a few pop up ones. People were lining up from 6am. Farq that
Reminds me of when Krispy Kremes opened up in narre warren in 2007 and was open 24 hours. I drove there stoned at 2am to get my sugar hit

How come ? People were saying it's amazing. I doubt it's better than Laurie dees

That was a preview they're actually gonna open up restaurants all over Melbz
It's just a plain old cheese burger you could make yourself without the wait. Just grab a decent meat patty and add some fresh tomato and onion and bang you got yourself an in n out burger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back