No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make. The fact its on tv is irrelevant and i believe the clubs prefer to have it televised as it builds memberships and the coaches would prefer the better footage for training purposes.

Footage I get, but if the main reason for the nab challenge is memberships, we have our priorities majorly out of whack

But in a nationwide sport players have to play at the same intensity level at some stage, if it's not in praccy matches it's the first round of the season where there is greater scrutiny .

So let it be first round

That moment you realise they have stuffed your order up and instead of Miso chicken it's spicy chicken. Feel like I have been pepper sprayed. On a positive note it has cleared out the sinuses.

Gotta love the spicy food, I make a mean beef chilli here at home that has you sweating after 3 mouthfuls, I usually make chilli dogs with it at the start of a Tigs game when im home.

Love home made beef chilli. Stick the left over in the freezer for sensational baked spuds later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great video of recruiting on the RFC website,

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-03-04/in-to-the-draft

Gives a little insight into the area. Definitely worth a sqizz....
Really makes you excited about what we drafted last year. Half the video is them discussing Duggan v Ellis, pretty much what was happening on here hahah. Could see how pumped they were that Menadue and McKenzie in particular were still there. Interesting they said Menadue will take 3 years, hopefully he can surprise them. Great video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back