No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a plain old cheese burger you could make yourself without the wait. Just grab a decent meat patty and add some fresh tomato and onion and bang you got yourself an in n out burger
dont they have their own sauce and cheese though

dont they have their own sauce and cheese though

The whole thing is based around that the meat is never frozen and sourced from local farms. So they only have it in Cali.

Then of course there is the "secret menu" so animal style is some disgusting cheese, onion and sauce concoction. Add to that protein style where there is no bun just a leaf and 4x4 which is 4 patties and 4 slices of cheese ect...

You could do this one Groupie_

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/heart-attack-grill-menu.html

Had a triple by-pass with extra bacon a few years ago but it looks like the menu has expanded a lot since then. But they get the nurse's to wheel you to your table in a wheel chair and if you weight more then 350 pounds or something you eat free.

Edit: Should add they only did up to quadruple bypass burger when i went.

You could do this one Groupie_

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/heart-attack-grill-menu.html

Had a triple by-pass with extra bacon a few years ago but it looks like the menu has expanded a lot since then. But they get the nurse's to wheel you to your table in a wheel chair and if you weight more then 350 pounds or something you eat free.

Edit: Should add they only did up to quadruple bypass burger when i went.
would take me 3 days to eat one of those massive burgers now days, i struggle to finish a fkin big mac thses days and throw the fries in the bin :)

Ok for the Melbourne guys here my 17 year old daughter has just moved to Ringwood, she tells me its all right but im not sure. Considering paying for a better flat else where, any advice from the local vics is welcome.
she'll be surrounded by Richmond supporters

Ok for the Melbourne guys here my 17 year old daughter has just moved to Ringwood, she tells me its all right but im not sure. Considering paying for a better flat else where, any advice from the local vics is welcome.
As far away from Groupie as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that this should be in the horse racing thread in TCH but who goes there. .....

My horse is resuming tomorrow at Sandown, race 9 # 10 Kareeming.
Currently $31 at the TAB.
First run back from a spell.
Worth a couple each way as it's not an overly strong field.

Sorry for posting it here pebblestone ;)
Lol you got me I was just about to launch at you until I read the end.

I do think they tend to go harder v other clubs, just don't think it makes a difference if its on TV or not.

But remember back to our intra clubs with the Hawks, there were maybe 1-2 bumps, and that was it (in fact players who did it were usually cautioned)

I do think they tend to go harder v other clubs, just don't think it makes a difference if its on TV or not.

100% agree. I think there will be more injuries early in season proper without the match preparation of playing games at a higher intensity then intra clubs

But remember back to our intra clubs with the Hawks, there were maybe 1-2 bumps, and that was it (in fact players who did it were usually cautioned)
Your argument that it shouldn't be on TV is a bit bizarre. I'm not really sure what you want? More intra clubs played at 50% or straight into round 1 coming off no serious hit outs where the chance of injury would be much higher than with these games

Your argument that it shouldn't be on TV is a bit bizarre. I'm not really sure what you want? More intra clubs played at 50% or straight into round 1 coming off no serious hit outs where the chance of injury would be much higher than with these games

Just old school practice matches without the hype and crap that comes in televising it as a bullshit preseason "challenge"

Just old school practice matches without the hype and crap that comes in televising it as a bullshit preseason "challenge"
The only way to avoid injuries caused as a result of the first game of the year with intensity and pressure is not stop playing . Which is of coarse down right stupid but the best solution .

The only way to avoid injuries caused as a result of the first game of the year with intensity and pressure is not stop playing . Which is of coarse down right stupid but the best solution .

Obviously i know praccy matches are not injury free, but they don't have the same intensity as games on the national stage

What difference does it make. The fact its on tv is irrelevant and i believe the clubs prefer to have it televised as it builds memberships and the coaches would prefer the better footage for training purposes.

Obviously i know praccy matches are not injury free, but they don't have the same intensity as games on the national stage
But in a nationwide sport players have to play at the same intensity level at some stage, if it's not in praccy matches it's the first round of the season where there is greater scrutiny .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back