Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bontempelli has 15 touches on Greenwood in Q1, Bucks gives Levi a bit of a clip in his qtr time interview.

All jokes aside, it looks like Levi might have just broken his leg/bad ankle tear.

All jokes aside, it looks like Levi might have just broken his leg/bad ankle tear.

Loved Levi when he was with us, I am disappointed he wanted to leave but I wanted him to do well. Sad to see him hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone who watched the Collingwood v Footscray game last night explain to me how a Dogs side sans Griffen, Liberatore, Higgins and Cooney demolished the Pies like that? Did the Colliwobbles just not turn up to play? Looks like the fielded a complete side.

Can someone who watched the Collingwood v Footscray game last night explain to me how a Dogs side sans Griffen, Liberatore, Higgins and Cooney demolished the Pies like that? Did the Colliwobbles just not turn up to play? Looks like the fielded a complete side.
Buckley?

I was there with Collingwood following friends of mine, if it was a home and away game I would say they played a style of football that points to issues off field. It's not a home and a away game so who know how serious they were but if I were a Pies supporter I'd be pretty disheartened by what happened.

Collingwood played like they just didn't give a f***. Missed targets,burned team mates, so far from anything even resembling cohesion its not funny. Passages of play where rather than kicking to open players they kicked to 1 on 3s I mean crazy stuff.

In 2010 this side had the making of a team that would be the benchmark of the competition, now they have not just been brought pack the the pack they are behind teams they were well infront of.

There are 2 legit stars of the game in Ablett and Pendlebury spending what should be the absolute cream of their careers babysitting kids as they develop.

The Dogs on the other hand played like last night meant something. THe supporters acted that way too.

They're on the slide and my tip is Worsfold will be in coaching them by the start of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back