Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty bad scheduling of the AFL having the Saints play Hawks on the last week of NAB Challenge. Everyone knows the last week is a full dress rehearsal so the Hawks were always going to be too strong. It's not good for either team and certainly not good for the saints membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty bad scheduling of the AFL having the Saints play Hawks on the last week of NAB Challenge. Everyone knows the last week is a full dress rehearsal so the Hawks were always going to be too strong. It's not good for either team and certainly not good for the saints membership.

Come on, St Kilda had their NEW game plan according to the HUN .

Nekmint lose by 106p

Completely empty threats, sadly. And everyone knows it. Melbourne are 100% bulletproof. Forever.
Are they???
If not for Gutnik, and a few Hawthorn dudes (Don Scott and friends) they were gorn.....

Are they???
If not for Gutnik, and a few Hawthorn dudes (Don Scott and friends) they were gorn.....
Honestly, I think that if 'The Messiah' can't turn them around.... It will be on the table. Too many clubs in Melbourne as it is.

'The AFL's Oldest Club.... Is Now it's Newest!'

You could market it. Not like they have all that many members left anyway.

They won't change an existing club to turn it into the 'new' Melbourne by name. And Victoria will always need its 'Melbourne by name' sports teams.
Although I agree it is more likely than not that the GoDees will be safe, I doubt that the reason they would be safe is because their name is Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back