No Oppo Supporters The TAN 17 - CAPTAIN BLOOD'S SHRINE [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey mate, was wondering if you have been to LaTombola Italian in the city? if not trust me its worth a visit

Hit up the Strathmore for the stonegrill. I hate going places and the chef can't cook a steak medium rare or rare. So at least there you can cook it how you like.

Hit up the Strathmore for the stonegrill. I hate going places and the chef can't cook a steak medium rare or rare. So at least there you can cook it how you like.
Which city you in? me and ledio are in Adelaide, i do travel alot though and will look it up if your not in Adelaide. Love a good steak and like you just said its fkin hard to get one cooked right these days. Its got to the point where i actually thank the chef now when i get a proper medium rare.

Lamb, had quite a lot booked to be killed today actually . They tell me late last week , 4 weeks after they were booked in , that there is a glut and can't kill for 2-3 weeks . When they have maximum dress weight of 25 and you have them around 25 and are putting on 200-300 dressed weight a day it pisses you off . And comes at a massive cost as at the extra weight they become export which other pay less for .
To make it worst you jump onto BF in a rage and post your finest moment to boost ego and a campaigner like groupie cuts you down .
Sorry to rave on and bring this back up , however our supermarkets are having way to much say in the pricing of produce in the country . The above quote was on the 18th , 8 ****ing days ago . Now coles have come out , the rest will follow , and offered a contract for May for almost $1 a kg more for lamb . Some may not think that is a great deal , but it is not uncommon for a farmer to produce in access of 100,000 tonne a year . A difference in 8 days to a average farmer of $100,000 of no fault of his own what so ever .

Gradi at Crown. Best Margaretha in the world apparently.
We went there a few months ago, I had a Capricoissa but I added hot Salami to it. It was a nice Pizza but best in the world? Not sure it was the best I've had in Melbourne.

hey mate, was wondering if you have been to LaTombola Italian in the city? if not trust me its worth a visit

Never been there actually, I don't venture south very often ;)

I used to walk past the Strathmore all the time to get to uni, always smells amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back