Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

so if you're at a rally supporting a cause, you must automatically agree with all of the ideas of everyone else who was there too, right?
Generally your ideology is at least somewhat similar. That isn't the case with the SHY example.

Not saying it's a bad thing, but the groups which support it have beliefs which are incompatible with both the Greens and Western Society.

]

So anyone who doesn't agree with the apartied control of Palestine,Anyone who speaks up about the murder, the abuse, the starving of children because Israels economy can only grow through building new suburbs on Palestinian land, are not compatible with western society.

So anyone who doesn't agree with the apartied control of Palestine,Anyone who speaks up about the murder, the abuse, the starving of children because Israels economy can only grow through building new suburbs on Palestinian land, are not compatible with western society.
You know exactly what I'm saying, stop being deliberately obtuse

i spent an hour editing several photos yesterday that i put so mch time into, and yet i still get significantly less likes than a stupid selfie or s**t photo. I dont usually seek likes, but with my photos it does serve as a confidence builder when your photos are appreciated.

I also hate it when people stalk your posts, dont like it, then some time later tell you they liked it.

i spent an hour editing several photos yesterday that i put so mch time into, and yet i still get significantly less likes than a stupid selfie or s**t photo. I dont usually seek likes, but with my photos it does serve as a confidence builder when your photos are appreciated.

I also hate it when people stalk your posts, dont like it, then some time later tell you they liked it.
Are you comparing the likes to your "stupid selfie or s**t photo" or others "stupid selfie or s**t photo"?

Others.... haha me take selfies as if.
Well then it's not really a fair comparison.

Those who get more likes simply have more facebook friends.

Agree with this. Will often capture a great sunset shot for only a handful of likes yet someone will post a picture of themself and it will have 40+ likes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scenic ones are very good, I also like the one of the pool cue/ball. The ones of the bee are fantastic. The gym ones, not so much :D

Also, I have Euphoria, nice scent.

I like your aperture photos too. I can never seem to get the hang of that, tips?
cheers, the gym ones were never that good for me. * I look so small in that photo, taken before I hit the gym seriously.
aperture? which ones in particular?

You don't know what aperture is? :D

Yeah, ones like that.
The lizard one took about 50 shots for me to get one good one. You have to max out the aperture to like f57, get enough ambient light and fill in the rest with the right amount of flash. Would have been better if I had a flash and reflector. But pretty much every other shot I had was washed out by the flash. I still suck at getting the flash setting right. ATM I'm just guessing the value manually.

Ambient light? I haven't used my camera in a while so definitely rusty (wasn't that good with it anyway), but manged to get a decent shot here and there.

So you recommend using the flash for aperture shots?
When you need a large depth of field particularly for that bee shot, you won't really get enough ambient (natural) light to shoot +f32, therefore you need to fill in appropriately with a proper flash unit, preferably into a reflector. If not, you will end up with say just the bees eyes in focus if you used say f2.8.

The lizard one wasn't too critical because there was too much depth in the shot to get it all in focus anyway.

When you need a large depth of field particularly for that bee shot, you won't really get enough ambient (natural) light to shoot +f32, therefore you need to fill in appropriately with a proper flash unit, preferably into a reflector. If not, you will end up with say just the bees eyes in focus if you used say f2.8.

The lizard one wasn't too critical because there was too much depth in the shot to get it all in focus anyway.
Doesn't make much sense to me, I don't have a reflector either.

What if I want to take pics of flowers?

The lizard one took about 50 shots for me to get one good one. You have to max out the aperture to like f57, get enough ambient light and fill in the rest with the right amount of flash. Would have been better if I had a flash and reflector. But pretty much every other shot I had was washed out by the flash. I still suck at getting the flash setting right. ATM I'm just guessing the value manually.
Your advice kinda helped, got some great shots today of our flower bed at home. Incredibly pleased with how they turned out - shall share.

RobbieGray17 did some fiddling around today - here are some of the results

10926360_10153280961935992_8665727038287066848_n.jpg

10676231_10153280962180992_1966067469629113778_n.jpg

11102809_10153280962210992_3551530959479356917_n.jpg

And this was on a trip to NZ last year, reckon it's the best shot I've ever taken.

10734075_10153280961780992_1382565141573963039_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back