Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you talking to me?

They're on the previous page if you bothered to look.

My bad

Showing as red cross

How do I go about getting a page's posts in my news feed? I have the page liked, followed and my news feed set to most recent, but I don't get any posts at all from that page in my feed?

*Found the stats, the page has had two posts in my feed for the week, when they have posted 20+ times.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do I go about getting a page's posts in my news feed? I have the page liked, followed and my news feed set to most recent, but I don't get any posts at all from that page in my feed?

*Found the stats, the page has had two posts in my feed for the week, when they have posted 20+ times.
Facebook knows what you want to see, they take care of it for you.

Keep visiting the page everytime you are online, the more you interact a particular page the more it will come on your news feed.

What do people think of this Percy Inglis who's gone viral lately?

Personally reckon he's just a huge trole

Noticed a lot of profile pics like this coming up on my newsfeed.

View attachment 123546

Tragic event and all, but noone on my feed knows her and what's the point in doing it?
Mate's girlfriend hung a dress up saying something about RIP Stephanie and I just thought why.

Saw this on Facebook. No ******* idea what i just read:

"This was my 2nd stop by police on my long journey from broken hill to Sydney (18 hours)
Driving through narramine the police paddy wagon gave chase on seeing no number plates on my car lol
The cop that approached my window was nothing like the first one that pulled me over.he was a gentle soul N I couldn't help thinking why the * would he choose this profession.he said to me you have no plates on your car.its not registered ?(they always state the bleeding obvious) i answered NO its not registered then he asked( CAN ) I see your license (can't do a ******* thing without that) I answered NO I have no license infact when I found out about the legal name fraud I disposed of all my ID and reverted back to my god given rights my natural rights I was born with i no longer participate in the legal system and have no need for its benefits and privileges ....I'm free
He said to me you have to have a license to drive on these roads which I answered NO I don't these roads belong to me they belong to everyone and "who claims to own the roads? and also claims I need permission to use them? He didn't answer but questioned me again about getting "a name"I told him he can call me Le femme which is NOT a legal name (still no joinder) so then he starts to ask me about the legal name fraud I go on to explain about federal reserve bank , the bankruptcy of the government the birth certificate scam how our "legal name is the crowns intellectual property and copyright which is why everyone using a legal name is committing fraud and that's why the people are always standing in dishonor in every courtroom. As I was telling him all of this he was writing it all down I went on about maritime admiralty law and asked him if he knew what that was he answered NO lol I said that's the fictional laws you enforce lol "statutes to extort money from the people for the banksters
Our convo went on for at least 30 mins and much was explained and he was very keen to know more which was good
I said to him have you heard of people like me? There are many N he goes yeah with a smile but your my very first lol now he tells me well I can't leave you here stranded so I'm gonna let you go but really I should be taking your keys on which I stated um NO if you did that then it would be theft because this car is MY property and owning property means I have full jurisdiction of it and you personally would be liable to pay me every hour this car is not in my possession.do you understand that by registering anything you transfer ownership ?this is why you can take people's cars only If they are registered.
He wished me a safe trip N on I went to dubbo."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back