Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my friends on fb (girl I went to HS with) just posted about 30 photos in an album called "Girls Weekend Away" - 29 of the 30 photos are just selfies with their heads covering most of the frame. There's only 1 actual photo where you could possibly see some scenery, a nice hotel room or something to give an indication of what they actually did. Can only shake my head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty clear to me as well. He pointed out she was murdered, you liked it.

You thought it was funny too?

I didn't like the initial post, so even using your flawed logic, no.

He 'liked' the correction that she didn't only die, but was murdered.

* people are stupid.

Talk about clutching at straws.

You're seeing something that plainly isn't there. Stop being dramatic and accept that whatever you think is going on couldn't be further from reality.
Yep, we all language that doesnt fit. I stuff up all the time. DR pointed this out. No biggy.

No idea what this other poster is getting at.

no bikini pics? not even worth your time
Stalking-Real-Life-vs-Facebook.png

I didn't like the initial post, so even using your flawed logic, no.

He 'liked' the correction that she didn't only die, but was murdered.

**** people are stupid.

There's no need for the personal attacks first of all. And secondly I don't know why it's ok to like a correction that it was a murder not just a death that's all.

Talk about clutching at straws.

You're seeing something that plainly isn't there. Stop being dramatic and accept that whatever you think is going on couldn't be further from reality.

Not being dramatic, just trying to find out what's going on.

A like can infer agreeance, not just the literal meaning.

True, but the difference is that one uses binoculars and out of their way to the persons house.

Plus, it's on a public forum.

There's a difference between checking out Jennifer Lawrence in a bikini on google, than hacking into her computer to get private photos shes taken of herself.

Plus plus, chicks probably check dudes out on facebook. And other chicks as well.

There's no need for the personal attacks first of all. And secondly I don't know why it's ok to like a correction that it was a murder not just a death that's all.

Not being dramatic, just trying to find out what's going on.
You are beyond help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back