Worst Australian Band Ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to confess GG I had never heard of them (or back in the day was to wasted to remember) so maybe I went a fraction to early

Let me get back to you once I have sampled the available offerings

They've got a lot of songs that touch greatness. Like.....Saturday Night Palsy, Defecate on my Face, Greg the Stop Sign, just to name a few, and pretty much the entire Hot Dogma album.

It's good that you had never heard of them, because maybe after listening to a bunch of songs you might indeed give me the 100% back :thumbsu:

Last edited:
They've got a lot of songs that touch greatness. Like.....Saturday Night Palsy, Defecate on my Face, Greg the Stop Sign, just to name a few, and pretty much the entire Hot Dogma album.

It's good that you had never heard of them, because maybe after listening to a bunch of songs you might indeed give me the 100% back :thumbsu:

well GG you've sold me, after Defecate on my Face how could I vote otherwise, however I am having trouble getting a copy of Saturday Night Palsy but no bother, I'll be there soon enough.

GG's list - 1%
TISM - 99%

& cmon now, you are either a band member or a loving relation, fess up!

The awesome songs from the Hot Dogma album (one of my favorite all-time music albums)...

They Shoot Heroine, Don't They?
Dazed and Confucious
The TISM Nightsoil Cart And Horse Blues
The TISM Finance Plan Offer
Leo's Toltoy
The History of Western Civilization
My Generation
I Don't Want TISM, I Want A Girlfriend
Get Thee In My Behind, Satan
We Are The Champignons
Let's Club It To Death
Let's Form A Company