Worst Australian Band Ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving Pictures sang "What about Me", they were an Angels wannabe band and crap but they could actually play music, not pretentious claptrap that The Whitlams played. I am ashamed to say i saw Pseudo Echo and Kids in the Kitchen live back in the day (blame the ex who dragged me there), both were really bad but both had at least 1 or 2 good songs. Change in Mood is an underrated song of its time.

Change in mood
Bitter Desire
Current Stand

Great pop songs that if they had been done by new wave bands from the Uk or US would have been massive hits world wide. 80's pop at it's finest.

How has Jet not been mentioned yet?
They certainly get my vote they must have been laughing themselves silly that even America fell for there talentless crap.
As for TISM great lyrics; see 'the back upon which Jezza jumped'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to dig deep, but The Choirboys anyone? Remember these campaigners infecting my last year of HS whilst we were wearing out our Reign In Blood LPs. Just s**t.

Had to dig deep, but The Choirboys anyone? Remember these campaigners infecting my last year of HS whilst we were wearing out our Reign In Blood LPs. Just s**t.

I saw the video for "Run to Paradise" the other day.

**** it made me angry.

Listening to the radio this morning, I got to thinking just which is the worst Aussie 'band' to ever sell a record.

You could list pretty much every 'talent' show and soapie starlet as a contender. But what about bands that make you want to stab pencils in to your ears to make the pain stop.

For mine it's Indecent Obsession.

I punched one of those campaigners in the head at a party in Brisbane around 25 years ago. My god they were s**t.

I saw the video for "Run to Paradise" the other day.

**** it made me angry.

That, dear sir, is a bogan anthem. Possibly *the* bogan anthem.

How bad is it being at a pub, the local cover band come on, they are absolutely guaranteed to play it. Usually late in their set too, cos all the bogans start dancing to it. God damn it makes me angry. Bring back real glass at the pubs so I have something to smash !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back