Hogan appearance (VIC)

Remove this Banner Ad

11078093_958152550891601_3804428563326888971_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a competition for the meet & greet

Competition time! Win 1 of 5 tickets to meet Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart

To be in the running: Tell us what is your fondest Hulk Hogan memory in 25 words or less?

Email your answer, plus your name & address to: comps@shock.com.au with the subject ‘Meet Hulk' and you could win. Entries close midnight April 20. Winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on April 21. Good luck!

NOTE: You must be able to get to Westfield Knox on Saturday 2nd of May

still amazed the guy can walk after slamming the 900lb andre the giant in front of 300,000 people in the supersilverdome

and thats after he was dropped on his head by the undertaker in 1974 and invented MMA. and who could forget his stint as bass player for metallica.

truly a god amongst men.

The only way to get that stupid old man off camera with early onset of dementia is death.

It is like the WWE feels that they need to keep employed all these old coots because they did business 10-30 years ago, Why?

still amazed the guy can walk after slamming the 900lb andre the giant in front of 300,000 people in the supersilverdome

and thats after he was dropped on his head by the undertaker in 1974 and invented MMA. and who could forget his stint as bass player for metallica.

truly a god amongst men.

Posts like these make me wish you could like more than once.

name recognition.

Really? I do not think so.

Why do people want to see some old dude ramble and carry on whilst looking ever bit of the age 4245?

In the end, people tend to go, 'Oh that is Hulk Hogan, I thought he would be dead by now'. Does that translate into money? No It translates into a few people wondering why he is not dead by now and wondering why he only has that posing rambling s**t to fall back on once 4245. Odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back