Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the year we had the worst injury list since 2002?

We lost to the GC who were a bottom team and were outraged and expected more.

Under Mick we lose to bottom sides and it's forgiven?

50 points to Hawthorn, 50 points to Port. 50 point loss to North, 70 plus point loss to Adelaide. 30 point loss to Essendon. Terrible losses to St Kilda and our team wasn't all that injured against them in our first game as well.

Lost to GC after smacking Essendon by 96 points.

50 points to Hawthorn, 50 points to Port. 50 point loss to North, 70 plus point loss to Adelaide. 30 point loss to Essendon. Terrible losses to St Kilda and our team wasn't all that injured against them in our first game as well.

Lost to GC after smacking Essendon by 96 points.

And that was Port under Primus.

Betts walked. You didn't have the option of keeping him.
Because we didn't offer him a fair amount, instead we paid 600k plus for an injured pet of MM. Also I've mentioned it before but rumor has it Betts wanted to stay and MM didn't want him at the club.

Because we didn't offer him a fair amount, instead we paid 600k plus for an injured pet of MM. Also I've mentioned it before but rumor has it Betts wanted to stay and MM didn't want him at the club.

I call rubbish and I don't believe it at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's allowed an opinion Aph, you of all people should know ;)
Then put "I think" or "I believe" or "It is alleged" before your universal statements.

Everyone's allowed an opinion Aph, you of all people should know ;)

Calling rubbish on a rumour isn't the same as denying someone of an opinion.

Personally, i think allowing MM to coach out the year is a smart move. Stops it being a distraction to the players. The club can make a considered approach to who coaches us for the next 3 years. As long as we don't end up with another Ratten, i'll be happy.

I am over MM, we have been sabotaged from the inside and he is the biggest culprit, need to get rid of him and his shitty game plan, need to take a chance on a young coach and a new game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back