Preview Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn - 7.10 Saturday 25th April @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss working our midfielders too hard?

I don't think work load had anything to do with Wines dislocating his wrist during the game, and corkies happen at training, especially when teams are focusing on contested drills like Hinkley said we were in a presser last week.
Also, I don't think Voss has much to do with player workload etc. Carr is still the midfield coach, and Burgo and the fitness staff would have a huge say in the type of drills that all players do.
I get people are looking for a scapegoat for our sub-par form lately, but the Voss hate is getting ridiculous.

We are definitely limping into this game.

Even with Robbie Gray, Wines, Impey and Moore(who would have replaced Wines) not playing.

We are carrying several players who have had some type of injury or roadblock in the past month.

Wingard(knee), Lobbe(quad), Ryder and Monfries(ASADA limited pre-seasons), Schulz(foot), White(ankle), Polec(seen on crutches), Krakouer(doubts about fitness), Hartlett(groin), Trengove(shoulder), Boak(corked hip).

Well that's the difference I think. Was gonna be tough as it is, but now we have lost our best player. Don't have much hope at all now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, watched the last qtr of that game last night, and I'm still perplexed how Jonas was ever pinged holding the ball.

An ordinary decision for sure but they also had a similar decision against Spangher earlier in the game. We remember the one against Jonah because of the game situation. I hated the decision at the time and, like you, still do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back