2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty damn entertaining night of footy that!

Much better than that s**t game at the G this arvo and last night. The AFL need to stop screwing the non-Victorian teams and play these games at prime time.

Imagine the Freo game on Friday night and Power game on Saturday arvo. I am confident the Crows game will be a better spectacle than the two MCG games over this weekend, noting plenty of time when there was no rain at all during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better than that s**t game at the G this arvo and last night. The AFL need to stop screwing the non-Victorian teams and play these games at prime time.

Imagine the Freo game on Friday night and Power game on Saturday arvo. I am confident the Crows game will be a better spectacle than the two MCG games over this weekend, noting plenty of time when there was no rain at all during the game.

I'd like to see more GWS games in primetime ... they are damn entertaining!

At the ground tonight it was so obvious they started to tire 10 mins to go in the the 3rd quarter. Hawks kicked themselves out of that with some poor decision making.

I hope you were wearing a Crows scarf and barracking loudly for the Hawks just to piss off the Powa supporters.

4 heavyweights? hmmmmm .... we are safely flying under the radar at this stage.
We'll need to lose the Showdown to remain under the radar after tonight PAP win....

If they lost tonight, then we won the mainsteam would give reasons to dismiss a win by us.

If we win agsinst the Dogs and win the Showdown we'll be blipping all over radar everywhere and we'll have to go all South Korea in the media again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back