Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that bias?

He just has a weird obsession with people not being on the bench, and fixates on it.

I think it’s pretty interesting part of the game. No way they wanted him off for the last 8 minutes, he’d been huge. And to see him there effectively happy as a spectator was interesting, there was obviously no way anyone could be released to get there to get him on. 1 point prelim and your BOG is sitting on the pine for the last 1/3 of the quarter.

The burden for a decision changed from balance of probabilities to beyond reasonable doubt.
I don't mind Finals going up a notch physically and the umpires not giving out the soft frees.

Although Greene having his head ripped off should he been a free. He doesn't play for frees, as he knows he won't get it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unpopular opinion here, but I don’t mind that. It’s a part of the game we can’t see for ourselves. I’d rather he let me know that than call what is patently obvious to my own eyes.
I thought JB was worse.

He was clearly barracking for Collingwood.

I don't mind Finals going up a notch physically and the umpires not giving out the soft frees.

Although Greene having his head ripped off should he been a free. He doesn't play for frees, as he knows he won't get it.

the ump has clearly seen the attempted shrug, which lowered him, as contributing to the high tackle. They didn't miss it, at least 3 would have seen it, they applied the rule about contribution. I might be biased because we're desperate for at least one VIC team in the GF.

I only watched the last qtr - the missed trip/legging of the Giant's player was by far the worst

I also had it on mute, so what happened with that 'out of bounds' ball that look like it pitched on the line? Did the field umpire over rule or was the boundry umpire late with their call?

I only watched the last qtr - the missed trip/legging of the Giant's player was by far the worst

I also had it on mute, so what happened with that 'out of bounds' ball that look like it pitched on the line? Did the field umpire over rule or was the boundry umpire late with their call?
Umpire blew the whistle for OOB when it wasn't, everyone confused so they just balled it up. I think.

Sobering thought for Ken, Port players, the Club and their degenerate fans, the Pies were not only vulnerable last night but definitely gettable.:think:

Port blew a golden chance to play in a Grand Final next week.

Beautiful weekend.:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^This.

So true in happened in W1 of Finals too, umps missed a couple for Toby.

Pure biased VFL umpiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back