Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually babe, Gus? Gotten cold feet

That's less appetizing. Not sure Gus is going to be doing much better than he is now, and he's not adding a helluva lot. Giving up a lot of possies and marks for a few tackles...

That's less appetizing. Not sure Gus is going to be doing much better than he is now, and he's not adding a helluva lot. Giving up a lot of possies and marks for a few tackles...
Accepted it.

Accepted it.

Very good. As I said in the trade comment, if I end up with another Geelong sicknote on my bench, you'd better hope I can't murder people with the power of thought.

Matt Jones? Do you feel dirty?

Nope. Bench depth.

Not anymore. Macrae, Griffiths and Hrovat on the late out train. Macrae would come in if Jong doesn't get up though, I think.

Not anymore. Macrae, Griffiths and Hrovat on the late out train. Macrae would come in if Jong doesn't get up though, I think.
Still have a fit 22.

And as for Matt Jones...nah. He's my 'ditch him when there's someone better on FA' player.

The best ruck in fantasy at the moment in Todd Goldstein is up for trade. i just can't justify having 4 no.1 rucks on my list. Looking for a similarly ranked or even just top 50 player in return. As far as i can see there's a number of teams with virtually no ruckmen, some even copping donuts which seems ridiculous. Crimson Azure DemonJim Eth Logger none of you guys have anything resembling decent rucks, make me an offer.

Last edited:
The best ruck in fantasy at the moment in Todd Goldstein is up for trade. i just can't justify having 4 no.1 rucks on my list. Looking for a similarly ranked or even just top 50 player in return. As far as i can see there's a number of teams with virtually no ruckmen, some even copping donuts which seems ridiculous. Crimson Azure DemonJim Eth Logger none of you guys have anything resembling decent rucks, make me an offer.
Make me an offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yerrrck... another sleazy used ruck salesman.

Trade a mid - lose a mid that weekend to LTI.

Trade a back - Salem does a hammy that weekend.

:drunk:

At least I've got some depth. For now.

Hells yeah, Luke Parker.

SCORE % KI HB MA HO TK FF FA

5-1 (31) .833 20 11 11 0 5 3 1

1310650820313.jpg

A fantasy performance for the ages.

SCORE % KI HB MA HO TK FF FA

5-1 (31) .833 20 11 11 0 5 3 1

1310650820313.jpg

A fantasy performance for the ages.

Kicked a behind, no hit outs. s**t player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back