Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this week has been a roller coaster. Some amazing scores and some s**t scores.

1238/14 + (C)

Cripps 0 and Salem 12 in that as well. Heppell(C), Treloar, Parker, Thurlow, Newnes and Mummy all cracking the ton has been great.

Oxley, Barlow, Bonts, S.Martin, Gray, Dusty, Dahlhaus and Swanny to play today. Would love to say 800 from these guys is on the radar but who knows this week.

1346/15+C Captain Parker played is a bit of a recovery still hoping to be just inside 1900.
Salem 12, Cripps 0, Vander 43, Lumumba 44.

Fyfe(C)
Pendlebury
Gray
Swan
Martin
Bontempelli
Ibbotson
Rich
Oxley
McIntosh
Honeychurch

Big day ahead.

really need to offload the cash cows who are going backwards. Salem, Oxley, McIntosh, Cripps, Vandenberg. But theres not much coming through, and I dont have 5 trades next week :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oxley and McIntosh more poor scores, so many to offload. Thank god Lewis comes back in next week and Hodge the week after.

Half time last game 1796 with Rich, S Martin & Krakouer to continue. Still hoping for 1900 just.

3rd quarter nearly over and Krakouer just had his first touch for the quarter. Why does that not surprise me. Other two have hardly seen it after good first halves.

Last edited:
Lost a critical cash league game by 12 points and had Salem and Smith as uniques....damnit.

Scored 1826, ranked 8.2k overall.

1912 so I just cracked the 1900's. Only way I got there was Captain Parker. So many duds but can bring Lewis back in this week and still have Hodge on the bench.

Just looking at possible rookies Fraser McInnes and Bailey Dale are options anyone see some others. Struggling to find any good downgrades but enen Cory Gregson could be an option.

2,157 my best score so far. Rd 7 (only) ranking of 126. Must have been a tough week for most.
Pendlebury as Capt. wasn't the best choice. Hunt & McIntosh still a weak link in my defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back