Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a score that you'd expect to see in the bye rounds... it's so embarrassing I'm not even going to post it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1702. None of you have any right to complain about this ****ing week. I copped ******* everything. I. Smith, Cripps, Salem, Duncan and that's just subs/late withdrawals leading to donuts.

Along with Hibberd 55, Oxley 48, Vandenberg 43, Bellchambers 47, Adams 68, Clark 40, Goldstein 70.

So * this game and * this week

/rant over

Onto next week :$

1702. None of you have any right to complain about this ****ing week. I copped ******* everything. I. Smith, Cripps, Salem, Duncan and that's just subs/late withdrawals leading to donuts.

Along with Hibberd 55, Oxley 48, Vandenberg 43, Bellchambers 47, Adams 68, Clark 40, Goldstein 70.

So **** this game and **** this week

/rant over

Onto next week :$

You make me feel alot better. How is it possible to cop that much bad luck. Did you walk under a ladder?

Out of curiosity, who was your captain?

You make me feel alot better. How is it possible to cop that much bad luck. Did you walk under a ladder?

Out of curiosity, who was your captain?

Had Smith as my captain, late out so it reverted to Steven. He got a ton, so I'll take it :$

got 1939

Went up 7000 in overall rank. Should have cracked 2k but had Salem on field over Goodes and choose Ebert as captain when i had Parker and Heppell. Always making the wrong decisions for bench and captain this year. Frustrating to say the least.

1592, worst week by far but knew it wasn't going to be a great one with so many players (Lewis, CEY, Saad, Goodes 82) on the bench and a donut from while Salem posting poor scores. Mundy as captain didn't help!

Finished with 1915 but man it was a wired round. I had players like Parker (166), Heppel (125), Mitchell (121), Swan (117), Jacobs (112), Ellis (127), J Kelly (96), Newens (103) and Martin (109) that's just about half of my team played really well, the nine of them averaged 119.5 between them. You'd think with players like that I would have had a bloody ripper score but noooo.

I also had Cripps (0), Salem (12), Clark (40), Vandenburg (43), Lumumba (44), Oxley (48) and McIntosh (59), I know I'm including a donut in there but seeing as I coped a donut I've got to include him but that's an average of 35 points from seven of my players, I also had captain Pendles score me a massive 77.

For once can my whole team click, there's always spud players that ruin my score. The axe will be swinging this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back