Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow Glenn & Saad out is maybe a blessing in disguise. Had Duncan in team but decided to free up a bit more cash and went for Thurlow instead. Brought in 2 good people this week it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Vandenberg, Salem and Lumumba all for Melboure, the definition of cactus. My Sydney boys Parker and Titchell on the other hand, you two superstars. Man it's been an odd round this who score big are scoring bloody big, those who have been bad have been bloody better, there'll big some high scoring teams this week and some very low scoring teams!

Priddis as captain was a freaking legend! Bit of a pity that I traded in Selwood as a POD over JPK and Parker.

I need to think about Yeo before Rockliff this week but happy with Parker for Captain. Finally something to smile about.

Anyone know what was up with Bennells injury. Ice on or just below the knee but he was walking alright after the game with the ice in place.

So glad i kept parker finally repaid me for those s**t weeks that is why u dont trade out players that have the potential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back