Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears

Exciting times ahead for the Las Vegas Bears. This could well be pantskyle's last game and the only thing preventing that from happening is a victory away to the Dragons coming off one of the biggest wins off the season (and something else, I think another team can lose).

The Bears have been in irresistable form though and have hit the biggest winning streak of their short life to head into the final round in the eight by percentage. And some may say the Dragons away is the worst possible destination for them but the Bears actually hold a positive win loss record against the Dragons, perhaps the only dominance they hold over any team.

Five weeks ago the Bears were in no danger of playing in a maiden final and reducing the amount of games until brahj finally becomes captain but something shifted... I'm reliably informed, usually while I'm trying to sleep, that the win streak started when miss_kate18 was shifted to another pocket and started nailing some goals. I dunno, I normally zone out around that time (but she's definitely right)...

The Dragons on the other hand absolutely brutalised the Bandits last round, chefmeister and boncer34 in remarkable form and that should continue this week.

Who's gonna win? I dunno. I do know the sim is a remarkable bitch though so my expectation is the Dragons will win by a goal in the first posted match of the weekend.

Also, this...

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

B: Guardian Hawk, Noobz0r, HARPSichord
HB: Determinant, Filthy Sanchez, roo2macca
C: Andonis1997, chefmeister, jenny61_99
HF: LCynic, Gee Dub, Ljp86
F: PVF, boncer34, Pie 4 Life
Foll: Hate, The Filth Wizard, Danoz
I: doggiesin08, Moo

Changes: Nil

boncer34

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Hello Dragon dears.

Hello brother dear.

tumblr_lr4l11iYqR1qh59n0o2_250.gif

How about this week we put the team rivalry to one side and bag the **** out of Filth.

Ok. He is a shit captain and a terrible person.

MOTR.

Again. :cool:
Yep, all season long with us. Just shows we are THE team in the league that everyone wants to see. :thumbsu:

The Bears should respect our charity for putting them in our highlight reel this week...

Ok. He is a shit captain and a terrible person.
Worst moderator too.

Asked me to stop tagging him when I troll the North board. Seriously mate I'm just helping you out by showing you where you need to clean the board up.

Worst moderator too.

Asked me to stop tagging him when I troll the North board. Seriously mate I'm just helping you out by showing you where you need to clean the board up.

Terrible mod as well, imagine if you made him league admin :$

Here we go. 5 weeks of hard work has come to this, so let's not give up now bears. Finals becon, this is merely a prep match for the real games.

I'm tipping pantskyle and miss_kate18 to hang it on The Filth Wizard all week long, regardless of the final outcome of this weeks game.

Let the trolling banter begin!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, all season long with us. Just shows we are THE team in the league that everyone wants to see. :thumbsu:

The Bears should respect our charity for putting them in our highlight reel this week...
Carlton have something like sixty million Friday night games this year.

Just because you're highlighted doesn't mean you're good, watchable, or beloved.

Bring on the finals already.
Yeah I'm getting a bit sick of these practice matches too man

Should start making people pay $50 on main event to watch our matches

Carlton have something like sixty million Friday night games this year.

Just because you're highlighted doesn't mean you're good, watchable, or beloved.
o_O
Funny, haven't seen Carlton feature in a MOTR with us yet but when they do they should also feel privileged to be allowed to participate. What round is that game btw?
Better hope this doesn't come back to haunt you come Sunday.
Or what??? :rolleyes:

Sit back Bears, the Dragons can't last a week. They'll tire themselves out soon.
And you wonder why you guys haven't even clinched a finals berth yet we have... :cool:

And you wonder why you guys haven't even clinched a finals berth yet we have... :cool:
Are you new here?

Clinched a finals berth? We at this stage had planned to clinch the spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back