Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at LJP86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win, Rats 👏🏼

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

Bad luck, Greenery & The Dragons 🤗

PhenomenalV1 and big_icky let us down this week

Sorry about that team, I thought they were ready to move off the bench, I was wrong.

Yet again my excess of compassion has cost the team.

I'm sorry.
I'd like to take this moment to say that we won last week after I was subbed on, and we lost this week after I was subbed off.

Makes you think.

Phew!

Can we sack the idiot who decided to move me to FB? Nearly cost us the game.

The okeydoke7 show was in full flight, with edgie also chipping in.

Bad luck Dragons. There's no shame in losing to the #flagrats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. We had our chances and probably should have won but we came up short in the end by the thinnest of margins.

Bonz played a monster game with seven goals and 12 scoring shots overall, Purple Jesus had a very good game in the midfield along with pK75 while Greenery, Chief, Ligma and big_icky all put in solid performances.

Unfortunately we fell short but it was still an encouraging display despite the result. Round Nine sees us take on the Furies so we'll need to dust ourselves off quickly and prepare for that one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Bad luck, Dragons. We had our chances and probably should have won but we came up short in the end by the thinnest of margins.

Bonz played a monster game with seven goals and 12 scoring shots overall, Purple Jesus had a very good game in the midfield along with pK75 while Greenery, Chief, Ligma and big_icky all put in solid performances.

Unfortunately we fell short but it was still an encouraging display despite the result. Round Nine sees us take on the Furies so we'll need to dust ourselves off quickly and prepare for that one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

This post proudly sponsored by Makita. Makita, drilling things since 1915. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back