Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome video Tigerturbulance.

Oh, and hi Roys :).
Hiya Roys!

Nice work Tigerturbulance!
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Just letting you Swampies know we are due for a win.

Unless MWPP is posting and then I think we are due for a near 100 point belting. Or are we up to the heartbreaking late crushing loss. Can't recall
More than happy for either of the last 2 options - don't let us down, Mr. Sim....

If we do lose, I'll comfort myself by rewatching England's capitulation in the 3rd Test :).

We head into this on a two match losing run. Swamprats couldn't lose to us, could they? It would be quite a shock if they did... I mean everyone is beating us just now. The pressure is on, Swamprats! Don't slip up... ;)

Hunger Games Deal With It GIF by BuzzFeed

But best of luck for the week :)

We head into this on a two match losing run. Swamprats couldn't lose to us, could they? It would be quite a shock if they did... I mean everyone is beating us just now. The pressure is on, Swamprats! Don't slip up... ;)

Hunger Games Deal With It GIF by BuzzFeed

But best of luck for the week :)
It's only 2 games, dude - anyone who's been part of the SFA for any length of time knows that the sim is about as reliable as the Warriors, come finals time.

Which makes the Wonders thread about how good they are even more hilarious :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only 2 games, dude - anyone who's been part of the SFA for any length of time knows that the sim is about as reliable as the Warriors, come finals time.

We once hit the Furies when they were on a 12 game losing streak from Rd1. We spent the thread congratulating them in advance on turning it all around the coming Sunday.

Yeah, they lost again :giggle

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

We once hit the Furies when they were on a 12 game losing streak from Rd1. We spent the thread congratulating them in advance on turning it all around the coming Sunday.

Yeah, they lost again :giggle

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah but it's the Furies - one never feels sorry for them........

Yup. I'm new of sorts and only really stick to match threads and the pm. Can't always dedicate massive time learning the lore etc

Bizarre February 20 fact - a certain family in America had 5 children - all born on February 20, and all in different years. The odds of such an event happening would be similar to the odds of the Hawks winning back to back flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back