Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you new here?
Clinched a finals berth? We at this stage had planned to clinch the spoon.
Here we go. 5 weeks of hard work has come to this, so let's not give up now bears. Finals becon, this is merely a prep match for the real games.
Well at least it's only one of your squad so far who disagrees. Pretty good odds for the first page I'd say...

Good luck to Pants and the Bears, this may be their last game together. Pointing out the obvious I suppose. Anyway. I've preached my message and I'm off!

Here we go. 5 weeks of hard work has come to this, so let's not give up now bears. Finals becon, this is merely a prep match for the real games.

I'm tipping pantskyle and miss_kate18 to hang it on The Filth Wizard all week long, regardless of the final outcome of this weeks game.

Let the trolling banter begin!

I'm tipping I'll be hanging it in miss_kate all week...

And there'll be an outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragons FFC? More like Bunnies FFC, #6inarow #beartodream
hmmm, Bunnies vs the Bears.
Sounds like something from either the lingerie football league or Grinder.com

I like high stakes but sadly there'll be none of those for us Dragons to play for in this game... :(
My filet is smoking weed, does that count?

My filet is smoking weed, does that count?
Only if you'll supply the bear steaks later for the munchies. Hell, with the hunger pains I get then even some roadkill would do...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back